OIDIA round 11; vote even if you arent a rep, you can jump in without knowing any of the rules

:waitWAT:

What?

you asked me if i have saved a song i went no i haven't then you go on saying you were to go update the list because i wanted oops to be saved unless there is to be one person to be added to the list of saves 

okay you know what i'll make this a little less complicated and less confusing for you lol posted at 12:47 pm Cool, I'll go update the list  :P so i don't if your able to do it or not 

you asked me if i have saved a song i went no i haven't then you go on saying you were to go update the list because i wanted oops to be saved unless there is to be one person to be added to the list of saves 

okay you know what i'll make this a little less complicated and less confusing for you lol posted at 12:47 pm Cool, I'll go update the list  :P so i don't if your able to do it or not 

Okay i get it, cool :bigsmile: what would you like to save for this round?

Well Nina won't be on it for a long time I want my Roseanne set badly :(

Oh and btw I found this for you enjoy i literally starts feeling horny after seeing this gif my jaw just drop :wahlykeomg: here is the gif

tumblr_inline_n3l6iktlCK1s2djns.gif:gaspy::oshit:

What is Roseanne? :o sorry idk

And that was nice from you :thirsty: :thirsty: :thirsty:

Thanks for saving oops again btw