Universe - Britney quiz - how well do you know our Brit?

Guest blehh

Point goes to Black Jack Question 2 up next :

Answer:

Janet Jackson – Son of a Gun

soag-overprotected.jpg

Britney Spears referenced and was inspired by Janet's "Son of a Gun (I Betcha Think This Song Is About You)" music video in her "Overprotected (Darkchild Remix)" video during the elevator scenes and scenes of Spears walking down the hotel lobby. Both videos also use the same hotel setting, filmed at Los Angeles' Millennium Biltmore Hotel

:yay1: I read it in some interview 5 years ago haha and I knew its by one of the two divas (i swear i didnt google) 

Question 3:

Britney once opened up her own restaurant in NYC  â€“ what was it called and what did the name stand for? 

Nyla... it was based off of the initials of new york and louisiana and a burger joint back in kentwood she used to go to as a kid

• Like 1

Nyla... it was based off of the initials of new york and louisiana and a burger joint back in kentwood she used to go to as a kid

:gloria: That is the one..

Answer:

Nyla – New York and Louisianna

tumblr_ky7kyc18LN1qzbvcio1_250.jpg

Named for two of Britney's favorite places, "NY" for New York and "LA" for Louisiana (Spears was born and raised in Kentwood, La.), the restaurant was intended to feature dishes with a Cajun flair, including fried okra. 

Read what happened here:

http://uk.eonline.com/news/44233/britney-dumps-half-baked-nyla

:gloria: That is the one..

Answer:

Nyla – New York and Louisianna

tumblr_ky7kyc18LN1qzbvcio1_250.jpg

Named for two of Britney's favorite places, "NY" for New York and "LA" for Louisiana (Spears was born and raised in Kentwood, La.), the restaurant was intended to feature dishes with a Cajun flair, including fried okra.

Read what happened here:

http://uk.eonline.com/news/44233/britney-dumps-half-baked-nyla

:crying1:
  • Like 1