What's your phobia(s)?

Fuego

I hate foreign objects piercing skin. It is a weird phobia, as I am not bothered by gore. I mean, I am the sort of guy you want around in an emergency. I have helped people with stab wounds and cracked skulls. I am not squeamish in any way. Unless of course, you have a wooden stick or a needle in your skin.

OMG Yes..I hate such things and I can't even look...I get so nervous when ever I'm dealing with sharp objects or needles...and I hate going to Hospitals omg lol 

I hate foreign objects piercing skin. It is a weird phobia, as I am not bothered by gore. I mean, I am the sort of guy you want around in an emergency. I have helped people with stab wounds and cracked skulls. I am not squeamish in any way. Unless of course, you have a wooden stick or a needle in your skin.

OMG Yes..I hate such things and I can't even look...I get so nervous when ever I'm dealing with sharp objects or needles...and I hate going to Hospitals omg lol 

I'm the opposite. I have seen some messed up things (which I won't go into here). I have a really strong stomach for such stuff. Blood really doesn't bother me at all. It is just that one piercing the skin thing.

I don't mind piercings, but when other things are piercing the skin, yuck!

• Like 1

I'm the opposite. I have seen some messed up things (which I won't go into here). I have a really strong stomach for such stuff. Blood really doesn't bother me at all. It is just that one piercing the skin thing.

I don't mind piercings, but when other things are piercing the skin, yuck!

I understand, I hate such things tbh..I feel like I could never be in the doctor's place....and also for some reason I can't stand tattoos..I just think that the natural skin look is much better...almost the same thing with piercings..

OMG I swear I felt something in my frozen feet...I always start shaking in such situations... :umomg:

:loldisbitch: I feel ya. My hands started getting sweaty just looking at this picture. 

What if someone sneezes while doing that? I'm scared to think about it, they can lose their balance :umomg:

This is actually just one of the things they have to do. They also do rock climbing up the mountain (except there's no harness so if you don't have enough strength or you place your foot in the wrong spot, you can fall and die!) 

Posted Image

The holes are for your feet and that's all you have. :umomg: And the craziest thing is at the top of the mountain, there is just a tea house. That's what all these people doing this for, to get to a tea house. A TEA HOUSE.  :byebitch: 

• Like 2

:loldisbitch: I feel ya. My hands started getting sweaty just looking at this picture. 

This is actually just one of the things they have to do. They also do rock climbing up the mountain (except there's no harness so if you don't have enough strength or you place your foot in the wrong spot, you can fall and die!) 

Posted Image

The holes are for your feet and that's all you have. :umomg: And the craziest thing is at the top of the mountain, there is just a tea house. That's what all these people doing this for, to get to a tea house. A TEA HOUSE.  :byebitch: 

THAT'S CRAZY! :umomg:

Do people who go there still wants to live? :lmfaoo:

I won't survive if i try to reach that fuckin' tea house :orangu:

• Like 1