New Fantasy Stage Edition Fragrance From Britney

Nuaghty and Nice could have been it's own perfume since they were in their own "remixed" bottles. It wasn't Britney's decision to not launch it as it's own perfume. 

And this stage Edition imo is just the Fantasy perfume dressed in her S4U snake and "crystals". 

It's About to perform Slave on the VMA's stage how can you think it looks bad ;) I think it's cute especially if it's the start of them having special edition bottles based on Famous Britney costumes.

I really don't like the look of it....it's the first B perfume I think looks bad :dontlike:

It's About to perform Slave on the VMA's stage how can you think it looks bad ;) I think it's cute especially if it's the start of them having special edition bottles based on Famous Britney costumes.

I like the idea of a stage edition featuring designs that look like her costumes but I this one just looks tacky to me. If they were going for slave from VMA it could be much prettier :) I think I see the tattoos she had during the performance on there though.

• Like 2

Britney Spears 'Fantasy' is a feminine and invigorating fragrance. The fantasy begins with an enticing mix of lush red lychee, golden quince, and exotic kiwi. A playful tease with a delicious trail of temptation, laced with yummy Cupcake Accord, Jasmine Petals, and sexy White Chocolate Orchid. As the story ends a spell is cast with a surprising finish of Creamy Musk, Enchanted Orris Root, and Sensual Woods.

Im exciteddd ;)