OMG I WANT REBELLION

tbh i dont think that makes much sense... the label doesnt want the song to leak because it wasnt released and if it leaks they cant make money out of it, also the lyrics are strong and they would make a big mess and would bring a lot of speculation back into Britney's life and thats not good for anyone. The "fans"/traders/whatever who have this song probably paid a lot to get it and they are not leaking that easy... If it really exists (which I believe it does cus as was already said here, Britney wouldnt listen to a half recorded song in her car) it will not leak that soon because there is a lot of $$$$ involved and not because its mystical (sate of grace)...

dont know... u may be right and i might be talking tones of bs, but anyways...  :aintevenmad:

i love talking about this song dont hate on me

That could be, I mean thats the biggest posibility tbh. I just never get why they allowed her to record such a dark song if then they were going to be like that about the lyrics. I really want to know, it desesperates me tbh :crying4: lol

That could be, I mean thats the biggest posibility tbh. I just never get why they allowed her to record such a dark song if then they were going to be like that about the lyrics. I really want to know, it desesperates me tbh :crying4: lol

now I really dont know, but she might have worked with Jeff like recording vocals at home and sending to him or maybe she had more freedom to work how she wanted that time and only had to show Jive the songs so they could say "yes or no" to them... i dont know i just wanted to be a little fly on the wall from 2004 to 2007  :crying1:

now I really dont know, but she might have worked with Jeff like recording vocals at home and sending to him or maybe she had more freedom to work how she wanted that time and only had to show Jive the songs so they could say "yes or no" to them... i dont know i just wanted to be a little fly on the wall from 2004 to 2007  :crying1:

THIS :crying1: I want to be britneys weird friend and ask her everything  :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1