BRITNEY TOOK PILLS ON 2008

lol sorry for the title :pieceofwhat: , I think this was just a rumor. But I think it makes senset tbh. She was really skinny back then, almost as small as Britneyney. then there was there rumor where her team is making her stop taking pills I think back in 2009. maybe that's shes bigger now 9not that its a bad thing cause I honestly love her boy now). Just for the people who wonders.

thoughts? :bomt:

Britney was always photographed in a gym and dance rehearsals right before GMA for the circus era. I think it was important to her...errr mainly her team to show her super fit, beautiful and stylish. So maybe she was takin pills but if not, I'd believe that too cuz she's always her skinniest while in rehearsals, it's on tour where her weight goes down n up and down n up and dowwwnnnnn.

• Like 1

Uhm, britney took diarea pills from 2000-2002 to get that Slave body.. So nothing new. It's not illegal or anything, for some it's just a help to burn calories faster. You can't just take pills and be thin, you still have to work for it bitch

I see, Im not saying its a bad thing though just you know, people were wondering why she went from supper skinny to a healthy body from Circus to FF ;)

I see, Im not saying its a bad thing though just you know, people were wondering why she went from supper skinny to a healthy body from Circus to FF ;)

Yeah, that could be medicine, and not dietpills.. I still, and other thinks so too, that Britney has some sort of Diagnose the world can never know about. And medicine makes you bloat a lot, and sometimes you have to be raised or lowered in emdicine, and it fucks your body totally up. Thats why she was bloated in 2008 at Jamie Lynns Baby shower. It's water in the body and stuff.

Yeah, that could be medicine, and not dietpills.. I still, and other thinks so too, that Britney has some sort of Diagnose the world can never know about. And medicine makes you bloat a lot, and sometimes you have to be raised or lowered in emdicine, and it fucks your body totally up. Thats why she was bloated in 2008 at Jamie Lynns Baby shower. It's water in the body and stuff.

I see. I  forgot about her breakdown. :)

Uhm, britney took diarea pills from 2000-2002 to get that Slave body.. So nothing new. It's not illegal or anything, for some it's just a help to burn calories faster. You can't just take pills and be thin, you still have to work for it bitch

I didn't know this...where did you read it?

2003, I said the year wrong, but it doesn't change anything. She has used pills, yes, trying to hide her lovely curvy womanly body, because WE the fans, the public, the label, the PR wanted her to stay thin.

they dont work tho. none of the diet pills do anything. u still have to exercise and eat right. like what the hell is the point then? it is the biggest scam in the pill world ever. so u can easily say this didnt even do anything. she has always struggled with weight gain tho. but that is the most normal to a person one gets! 

they dont work tho. none of the diet pills do anything. u still have to exercise and eat right. like what the hell is the point then? it is the biggest scam in the pill world ever. so u can easily say this didnt even do anything. she has always struggled with weight gain tho. but that is the most normal to a person one gets! 

That is what I said in my first post though  :zoomzoom:  You still need to work.. Just like all other products, like Nupo.

That is what I said in my first post though  :zoomzoom:  You still need to work.. Just like all other products, like Nupo.

well then the OPs point of view is wrong. plus i also think it might of been drugs like maybe marijuana or something else she might of consumed at the time to suppress her appetite. idk but yeah diet pills never work

• Like 1

lol sorry for the title :pieceofwhat: , I think this was just a rumor. But I think it makes senset tbh. She was really skinny back then, almost as small as Britneyney. then there was there rumor where her team is making her stop taking pills I think back in 2009. maybe that's shes bigger now 9not that its a bad thing cause I honestly love her boy now). Just for the people who wonders.

thoughts? :bomt: