Anyone going to vegas to see britney?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Me!

But I'm going back in February, most likely. Here's to hoping that my show is a Wigney-free zone  :pieceofwhat:

Hahaha even though she's blonde again I've already made myself believe she'll wear a wig because let's be real. It will probably be brunette too :orangu:

Me!

Hahaha even though she's blonde again I've already made myself believe she'll wear a wig because let's be real. It will probably be brunette too :orangu:

Oh my god, can you imagine the meltdowns if she wore a brunette wig after having dyed her hair blonde? And imagine if the brunette wig had the same hairline as the original wig?  :zoomzoom:  I wouldn't put it past team Britney, tbh.

But lbr, Britney could gain 400 pounds, dye her hair neon green, and sit in a chair for my whole show and id still be right up front screaming my heart out, dying at the slayage. 

I went in February and it was worth every dime! I damn near blubbered on those around me at the sight of her and that red hair was FAB. Not to mention I actually liked the addition of Alien. Prob won't go till 2015, in the chance that there is a song change, wardrobe change, something.

Everyone going in August should totes post pics  :excited: