IS 'Why Should I Be Sad' her most revealling song?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Is it?

• Yes?
    • No, Why?

i also always thought blur was extremely revealing 

omg I totally forgot about that song! To me it sounds like a song about someone waking up in bed next to a stranger afterthey had one too many drinks and wondering if they had sex   :lolll: . But it does make total sense that this is how she felt when she was going through all that mess in 2007.  :britney-agreedlol:

oh but we already have the demo version tho. i dont think the original is that much different except for a different mix or melody 

We don't have any full versions of the song so it's impossible to judge. However, the lyrics in the snippets are very vague and could apply to multiple situations. Nothing too revealing or personal.

omg I totally forgot about that song! To me it sounds like a song about someone waking up in bed next to a stranger afterthey had one too many drinks and wondering if they had sex   :lolll: . But it does make total sense that this is how she felt when she was going through all that mess in 2007.  :britney-agreedlol:

yep i do think its a bit aoub that but its on like a sad note. i think it's like her wondering how things got to here. how they got so bad and her realizing just how depressed she is and how she would let a guy use her like that. when a girl hits that point in her life, i feel like that is a rly sad place a girl could get in. must b something rly hurting her or falling apart. that defnintely describes 2007

We don't have any full versions of the song so it's impossible to judge. However, the lyrics in the snippets are very vague and could apply to multiple situations. Nothing too revealing or personal.

yes but i still think its one of the rly personal songs. even if they dont mean a lot to us or dont make sense or wtv they do to her. it is def most personal song for her. so wtv they mean to her, i still think would b considered very personal

yes but i still think its one of the rly personal songs. even if they dont mean a lot to us or dont make sense or wtv they do to her. it is def most personal song for her. so wtv they mean to her, i still think would b considered very personal

Personal, yes, revealing, no. :)

Yes, Pharrel wrote just out of headlines on magazines and papers, showed it to britney who then approved it. I think her approval says it all, the song is really how it was, no lies detected, and thats why I really believe that song. Blur and everything else could have been the labels choice to make it sound like this is britneys life.