Actually....

Everyone likes to pick apart what people say without trying to understand 

that's where misunderstandings come from 

:hug: don't listen to people who try and insult you, it's silly. :kiss2:

wtv i give up trying to tell them the truth. i mean why r they being so suspicious? is it something ive sad before? because i kno maybe i might not have been perfect and said something in other threads that pissed them off . i cant even. wtv 

I think you keep misunderstanding me

To clear things up

I know you weren't shading Britney

I think you're allowed to think certain things and shouldn't have to say sorry for certain things

:aww1:

what things tho? u still think i said she doesnt take care of herself and that is not what i said. i meant 'not being into herself' in a non-prideful way. i dont like prideful people. 

i kno i am not a perfect member on here so if ive pissed u off by posting something here on universe before i am sorry. i kno i kind of suck as a human being so i wouldnt b surprised if i did that. is that why u dont like me?

what things tho? u still think i said she doesnt take care of herself and that is not what i said. i meant 'not being into herself' in a non-prideful way. i dont like prideful people. 

i kno i am not a perfect member on here so if ive pissed u off by posting something here on universe before i am sorry. i kno i kind of suck as a human being so i wouldnt b surprised if i did that. is that why u dont like me?

It's annoying how you fail to understand me, ngl...

I'm clearly saying I do believe what you're saying and that you haven't pissed anyone off