do u think britney will wrote that book she promised??

I'm sure she will. There is a lot of stuff that we don't know  (Although I also think it's none of our business so she doesn't have to). But probably years down the line! Her life has been steady for a while now and I don't think she would want to relive that period in her mind anytime soon while writing a book. 

I have an exclusive sample of the book that I obtained with Rebellion and a CD of The Original Doll last Thursday:

Page 97, Chapter 8: Cool

it was really cool and interesting, yeah.

really cool.

and also quite new and interesting.

and faded.

and jeans.

faded, cool, jeans.

also fanta.

and cheetos.

yeah run pussy.

cheetos.

• Like 1

We can only hope, but at the same time, it's her life, if she doesn't wanna share all her deep, dark secrets with the world, she has every right not too!!

Plus, what she said if FTR wasn't a set in stone, yes i'll write a book one day, it's was just a perhaps or maybe they'll be a book, so fans really shouldn't get their hopes up.

• Like 1

I love how some fans make her out to sound like some retard.. Jesus christ people, give the grown-up woman, older than most of you, some fucking more respect, instead og attacking her way of speaking. 

To OP: maybe, maybe not, she didn't promise you anything,s o don't get hopes up or be sad it did´n't happen