[RUMOR] Britney can renew her contract with Planet Hollywood

There are growing rumors that Britney Spears’ contract at Planet Hollywood will be extended with a two-year renewal for her show “Britney: Piece of Me” and that dance segments already being choreographed will be added when the announcement becomes official.

scaled.6_t653.jpg?214bc4f9d9bd7c08c7d0f6

Source: http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2014/jun/23/strip-scribbles-penn-teller-steve-rossi-vince-neil/

If she does renew her contract with Planet Hollywood, I hope that she at least takes some time off and THEN work on a new show altogether -- new concept, new costumes, new stage, new choreography, etc. I also hope that she releases a new single that smashes like 3, kinda like a buzz single for the new show. :yaknow:

If she does renew her contract with Planet Hollywood, I hope that she at least takes some time off and THEN work on a new show altogether -- new concept, new costumes, new stage, new choreography, etc. I also hope that she releases a new single that smashes like 3, kinda like a buzz single for the new show. :yaknow:

Celine did the same show for 5 years, with over 200 shows a year. I highly doubt they will rework a 50 show a year residency.

But on another note, I hope she does extend. Her show is doing better than any show has since Celine's first stint. Thank God it didn't go the way of Shania's "Still The One (No One Wants To See)." :gloria:

Celine did the same show for 5 years, with over 200 shows a year. I highly doubt they will rework a 50 show a year residency.

But on another note, I hope she does extend. Her show is doing better than any show has since Celine's first stint. Thank God it didn't go the way of Shania's "Still The One (No One Wants To See)." :gloria:

We know Brit gets bored of doing the same show over and over again though, and POM has 100 shows, more than any other tour she's ever done, so I there's a chance that she does.  :orlynow:

Also what happened to Shania's residency bb?

We know Brit gets bored of doing the same show over and over again though, and POM has 100 shows, more than any other tour she's ever done, so I there's a chance that she does.  :orlynow:

Also what happened to Shania's residency bb?

It isn't doing very well, her last leg had about 7,000 unsold rickets. And she hasn't had a sold out show since her first 4 shows two years ago :orangu:

• Like 1