just saw me some britney on dishnation by x17 show

ok so they were talking about ashlee (which i am a hugeee fan of) and then they immediately started talking about brit! they showed the video of her on the carpet from xfactor in a black dress and they talked about the david breakup. i couldnt hear cuz my ass brother kept talking over the tv and sis too. i was like 'britney is on tv right now. shut up!' lol and they kno what a big deal she is to me so ;)

one of the hosts threw some serious shade brit's way. they were saying how she is on a break from her vegas show and he's like 'the only break she is on is her vocals' or something like that. 

someone find a vid? 

b army- attack that flop host!!

ok so they were talking about ashlee (which i am a hugeee fan of) and then they immediately started talking about brit! they showed the video of her on the carpet from xfactor in a black dress and they talked about the david breakup. i couldnt hear cuz my ass brother kept talking over the tv and sis too. i was like 'britney is on tv right now. shut up!' lol and they kno what a big deal she is to me so ;)

one of the hosts threw some serious shade brit's way. they were saying how she is on a break from her vegas show and he's like 'the only break she is on is her vocals' or something like that. 

someone find a vid? 

This kind of shade is so annoying :orangu: it's not even original or funny...like try harder  :frenchy:

This kind of shade is so annoying :orangu: it's not even original or funny...like try harder  :frenchy:

yea it doesnt even almost make any sense. like learn to phrase ur words right u kno :gloria: wtv they just say mean stuff cuz they think they will b liked. i wanna see how well they sing when handed a microphone. actually i dont wanna kno  :orangu:

• Like 1

yea it doesnt even almost make any sense. like learn to phrase ur words right u kno :gloria: wtv they just say mean stuff cuz they think they will b liked. i wanna see how well they sing when handed a microphone. actually i dont wanna kno  :orangu:

:tbh: they wish they could sing half as well as Britney