are there ANY live vocals in pom?

i was watching some circus tour videos and i realized there were actually some decent amounts of live singing. femme fatale tour obviously had alot too, i was just curious if there were even any on pom

i just feel like it's so scripted and strictly by the book she has no freedom to decide to sing if she wanted to randomly (just a thought)

anyways this isn't a negative thread i'm just curious, u guys seem to pick up on little things alot can u send me some videos of live vocals in pom?

like for example: 

i think you can definitely hear her deeper voice under the track a little, the comments seem to agree too
  • Mad 1

i was watching some circus tour videos and i realized there were actually some decent amounts of live singing. femme fatale tour obviously had alot too, i was just curious if there were even any on pom

i just feel like it's so scripted and strictly by the book she has no freedom to decide to sing if she wanted to randomly (just a thought)

anyways this isn't a negative thread i'm just curious, u guys seem to pick up on little things alot can u send me some videos of live vocals in pom?

like for example: 

i think you can definitely hear her deeper voice under the track a little, the comments seem to agree too

Sounded live to me

there was verrrry little live singing on both fft and circus

circus yeah it was very little, just the sound off, occasionally everytime, etc

but for fft over 50% of it was live, alot of prerecorded, only a couple songs were original vocals like toxic slave and ttwe were she occasionally sang along with those as well