The Creepy Thread (Stories, Creepypastas, gifs and more)

Javier

Posted Image

Idk if you believe in these but if you do i know they aren't that scary but most of the people who watched spongebob are kids below 10, i found like more images from Disney that show other more obvious subliminals sumblimanls but it says "you are not allowed to use that file image extension" or whatever -.- 

One show is over obviously completely based around that

Just looking up "illuminati show Disney" will already find you what I'm talking about

Disney = Disney Club

Britney = apparently associated with the illuminati

Creeeppyyyyyy

One show is over obviously completely based around that

Just looking up "illuminati show Disney" will already find you what I'm talking about

Disney = Disney Club

Britney = apparently associated with the illuminati

Creeeppyyyyyy

I don't even have to look it up, gravity falls, i was babysitting and the kids were watching it and i was sitting in the couch with them and then when the intro ended an image poped up and i swore it was some triangle and i looked it up and this was what it was 

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4788228321707110&pid=15.1

and idk i don't think britney is 

I don't even have to look it up, gravity falls, i was babysitting and the kids were watching it and i was sitting in the couch with them and then when the intro ended an image poped up and i swore it was some triangle and i looked it up and this was what it was 

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4788228321707110&pid=15.1

The logo of the show is a mickey mouse drawn like character, but instead of having an actual body, it's a ****** pyramide

That show is so retarted and is over obviously trying to make illuminati rediculous/acceptable 

They are purposly destroying their own image

Pretty genius when you think about it

To us, they become rubbish, but to the children, they'll become acceptable 

The logo of the show is a mickey mouse drawn like character, but instead of having an actual body, it's a ****** pyramide

That show is so retarted and is over obviously trying to make illuminati rediculous/acceptable 

They are purposly destroying their own image

Pretty genius when you think about it

To us, they become rubbish, but to the children, they'll become acceptable 

That's the goal, they're trying to make it seem "normal" so the kids will accept it easier int he future, for example the hunger games, they want to subliminally program people to accept it when they actually make it real (but lbr the books and movies are amazing no matter what the purpose is :aintevenmad:

Really? :ohhey:

I should go to bed, but lbr... I could be going to any forum on my phone about this stuff... So why not stay here for a bit longer :drown:

Yes people were doing ANOTHER thread about top 6 most disliked and liked members and people were putting you in their list along with a :crying1: emoticon :zoomzoom: 

Welllllll... Show me some of those "Wicca" meetings... And a bit background info would be cool too, lol

Here you go my friend

Wiccan Full Moon Ritual

Masonic Ritual caught by hidden camera

Satanic Church Service

I do NOT say these videos are 100% authentic because you know there is much fake stuff on the web. But you can at least get an idea of the dark stuff that I am talking about. These are the typical videos I look for before going to bed. Crazy... I know.

Yes people were doing ANOTHER thread about top 6 most disliked and liked members and people were putting you in their list along with a :crying1: emoticon :zoomzoom:

That sweert :cutesmile:Tbh, by the end of period two (I have three periods, each period has it's own grades and averages. The third period's average of all my grades will decide if I get to go to Vegas or not, so this is super important!), I'll be leaving this forum too... Which is like beginning next month...And if possible, I'll somehow block myself from 9gag too (lol)

Here you go my friendWiccan Full Moon Ritual

Masonic Ritual caught by hidden camera

Satanic Church Service

I do NOT say these videos are 100% authentic because you know there is much fake stuff on the web. But you can at least get an idea of the dark stuff that I am talking about. These are the typical videos I look for before going to bed. Crazy... I know.
Seems like a bunch of fat people citing the words from some book people probably don't even know about :orangu:It's probably because I can't listen to wwhat they're saying rnWill check it out though!

There is a well known story about the Sounds of Hell.

Unfortunately, in time, this story was proven to be an hoax, although it has many elements in it that make it trustworthy.

First of all, you have to know that Hell is located in the depths of the Earth. Forget about Hell being some sort of psychological punishment in another unknown dimension. This is real. The Bible makes some references to it. If you believe in God and therefore trust His Word, then you know that Hell is located somewhere down there.

The general background of the story is that 

a team of Russian scientists purportedly led by an individual named "Mr. Azzacov" in an unnamed place in Siberia had drilled a hole that was nine miles (14.5 km) deep before breaking through to a cavity. Intrigued by this unexpected discovery, they lowered an extremely heat tolerant microphone, along with other sensory equipment, into the well. The temperature deep within was 2,000 °F (1,100 °C) — heat from a chamber of fire from which (purportedly) the tormented screams of the damned could be heard.

There were several versions of the story, the one that attracted me the most was this one of a Russian priest who was concerned about the lack of interest in people for the church; therefore he helped spread out the story of the sounds of Hell to frighten people and thus make them attend church services. And it was very effective. These recordings were made in Siberia, a very cold region in Russia.

Several studies were later conducted on the matter, particularly by sound engineers who wanted to know the authenticity of the sounds. Although they could not say that the sounds were fake, they claimed that the screams were a loop, this means, repeated portions of short musical compasses.. (pretty much like Rebellion's music... creepy). Consider these recordings were made in the early 80's so there was no technology like the one we have today to create such good recordings. Forget about computers or sophisticated audio tools. It's raw sound, and it is scary.

Here is the original recording. I dare you to listen to this at night before you go to bed.