:crying1:

So I'm sure I've said it before, but I work at boston market all summer to save up for the meet and greet. My dad told me that as long as I pay $2000 towards the ticket, he'll take me and pay flights hotels all that obviously. So far j have about $600 saved up. And I really don't think I'll have enough money by the end of summer. I'm going into my junior year which is the most important year to slay my grades for college and I won't have enough time for a job. My dad told me today that he's so proud of me for working that no matter how much money I have saved up at the end of the summer well buy the ticket then

:crying1: I'm so happy :crying1:

Also, my manager (who is probably gay) is a britney fan :crying1: so he gets how much I want it

Today this Haitian lady was yelling at me for wanting to spend that much money on a ticket and my manager is like "you don't like britney?" Then he's like " do you like old britney? Like baby and stronger" "or what about till the world ends and work bitch" :crying1: I'm so

You're so incredibly lucky hope you understand that. :crying1: Please enjoy the show for me and scream and dance for me there! EJOY TO THE MAX. It's something you will NEVER forget. :xf10:

So happy for you <3

well i haven't bought it, i will the last week of summer! and i will thank you so much :kiss:

:crying1: i know i am, i don't want to seem spoiled because i am working all summer to pay for most of it  :toxicwink:

• Like 1

well i haven't bought it, i will the last week of summer! and i will thank you so much :kiss:

:crying1: i know i am, i don't want to seem spoiled because i am working all summer to pay for most of it  :toxicwink:

You don't seem spoiled at all to me cuz I know u worked hard to get at least a part of the amount that should only make people proud of you. ;)