Let's Talk About How We Lost Our Virginity!

:gloria: explain more and how the fuck did u get people to do it with u? :orangu:

omg am i that fug!!!! :gloria:

it was after school

i went to a new school atm and this guy in the basketball team, Bryan, had a crush on me and i had one on him [[[ it was around 500 PM on October]]] :orangu: after a stupid conversation (all awkward) he asked if i was a virgin :| i said no because i wanted to seem cool and so he said that he was "bi" and had this dream about having sex in the school locker rooms... In all honesty i had him for 2 classes(History and P.E) we didn't even talk to each other, the sex was horrible; we didn't know wtf to do  :displeased:. and now i look back at it with >>>>  :4music:  

that was the "first" time the second time was with him but at my house.... that time was better  :blackoutsmiley:  this time it was during the last day of school  :bomt:

omg was he hot were people watching?! How were you not caught?!?! in my school the teachers are in there and like a bunch of kids

i will upload his pic from my middle school year book  :pieceofwhat:

At the time he was super hot! all the perras wanted him! now he's kinda fug! :crying2:

i guess i can say it was a quickie idk.

the teachers in that school were all terrible and careless! The only people there were coaches and the administrators. 

omg am i that fug!!!! :gloria:

it was after school

i went to a new school atm and this guy in the basketball team, Bryan, had a crush on me and i had one on him [[[ it was around 500 PM on October]]] :orangu: after a stupid conversation (all awkward) he asked if i was a virgin :| i said no because i wanted to seem cool and so he said that he was "bi" and had this dream about having sex in the school locker rooms... In all honesty i had him for 2 classes(History and P.E) we didn't even talk to each other, the sex was horrible; we didn't know wtf to do  :displeased:. and now i look back at it with >>>>  :4music:  

that was the "first" time the second time was with him but at my house.... that time was better  :blackoutsmiley:  this time it was during the last day of school  :bomt:

Omg no i wasn't calling u fugly :moorangu: ur not fugly tbh i just meant like if that were me i wouldnt have had the sex :orangu: u should explain the others :gloria: I'm curious.. did anyone hear u? :moorangu: 

Omg no i wasn't calling u fugly :moorangu: ur not fugly tbh i just meant like if that were me i wouldnt have had the sex :orangu: u should explain the others :gloria: I'm curious.. did anyone hear 

not that i know of . i hope not :orangu: it wasnt even 5 minutes tbh.

and the locker room was separated in sections by lockers, much like a library.We went to the farthest one from the doors. I do  remember him saying that he did lock it but we heard someone come in and we stopped. :gloria:

we ended up hooking up at my house during the end of the school year :moorangu: this time it was actually fun and i will always remember it tbh. I liked it... a lot  :blackoutsmiley:  :bomt:

not that i know of . i hope not :orangu: it wasnt even 5 minutes tbh.

and the locker room was separated in sections by lockers, much like a library.We went to the farthest one from the doors. I do  remember him saying that he did lock it but we heard someone come in and we stopped. :gloria:

we ended up hooking up at my house during the end of the school year :moorangu: this time it was actually fun and i will always remember it tbh. I liked it... a lot  :blackoutsmiley:  :bomt:

:gloria: do u guys still get together? :moorangu:

i will upload his pic from my middle school year book  :pieceofwhat:

At the time he was super hot! all the perras wanted him! now he's kinda fug! :crying2:

i guess i can say it was a quickie idk.

the teachers in that school were all terrible and careless! The only people there were coaches and the administrators. 

omg si si

show me his pic

i know!!!!! :orangu:

Everything wrong happened to him :o i mean its nothing wrong but he was pretty handsome when we were in middle school.

he's "bi" 

he has a gf right now and i found out he hooks up with this fucking guy that i hate ! 

tbh he wasnt that good looking in middle school either

There are some super fucking hot guys in my middle school tho (8th)

except the gay ones are ugly as fuck and weird so

tbh he wasnt that good looking in middle school either

There are some super fucking hot guys in my middle school tho (8th)

except the gay ones are ugly as fuck and weird so

i guess i had low standards??? LMAO! but he was the one of the few good looking ones and my sexdrive at the time was weird :orangu:

and :gloria: omg! yes most of the gay guys i know are fat :crying2:

i guess i had low standards??? LMAO! but he was the one of the few good looking ones and my sexdrive at the time was weird :orangu:

and :gloria: omg! yes most of the gay guys i know are fat :crying2:

ya all the gay guys ive seen all are like damien from mean girls

but really fugly

These guys Kai, Robbie, Daxton, Cole are so fucking hot

there are many more but theyre my faves