Who Is Ready For 2015 Version? New: Round 4 - The Official Top 20 Hottest Britney Army Members 2014 The Official Chart

NUMBER 8: GENTS

BlackoutEgo

Blackout ego is our 3rd Twitter applicant -  and for the record – our Twitter winner. Entering at number 8 – means heaps of votes – so really we should convince him to join Universe. The Boston boy describes himself on twitter as the centre of the universe – and the Barmy seem to agree.  On his resume – under accomplishments – he is adding Britney follows him on twitter. Pretty obvious – but his fave album would be Blackout… Why not join his Britney staning on Twitter..

Follow BlackoutEgo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlackoutEgo

4VZ9PNJr.jpeg

Recent trend on his Twitter page - #britneydiditfirst #overprotected watch the video here:

http://youtu.be/PZYSiWHW8V0

Checked out that twitter. Britney AND half naked studs. Can't hate :thirsty:  :tomh: lol

Can't believe he's not on Universe tho  :uhwtf: That picture gets me EVERYTIME  :gaspy:

I loved reading all the biographies <3

Y'all are beautiful :hug:

Me too! I stayed up to read every single one and they were awesome. Kudos to Term of Endearment for all the hard work and for all the participants no matter what position they were. It was an intoxicating group of people! :kisskiss: Ya'll were some kind of fine :toxicwink:

• Like 2

Checked out that twitter. Britney AND half naked studs. Can't hate :thirsty:  :tomh: lol

Can't believe he's not on Universe tho  :uhwtf: That picture gets me EVERYTIME  :gaspy:

Me too! I stayed up to read every single one and they were awesome. Kudos to Term of Endearment for all the hard work and for all the participants no matter what position they were. It was an intoxicating group of people! :kisskiss: Ya'll were some kind of fine :toxicwink:

IA :clap: He nailed it. Excited for the 2015 version :crying1:

:crying1:  Thank you guys - glad you enjoyed it - you are all too nice. Glad the biographies worked - I thought it would be a fun read :) We defo need the twitter entries to join Universe - so they can meet all you flawless peeps!  ;)

You wanna be beautiful ? 

Pre-order 'My Everything'. :queenflopga:

You wanna be beautiful ? 

Pre-order 'My Everything'. :queenflopga:

I should be beautiful by now then >.>

Omg I wasn´t expecting to recieve a single vote, less to be in top 20 with all the hotties in here  :crying1:

Thanks guys you are all beautiful  :thirsty:  and super nice  :)

And @TermOfEndearment amazing job gurl, you rock so much and we all love you so much  :crying1:

You deserve it! Glad you guys like the idea - :)

You are all super cool!  :thumbsup:

Ps - I term is a guy - just in case - or are you referring to gurrrl as a term of endearment?  :orlynow: