Justin Bieber, you just did it wrong, buddy...

Justin uploaded this picture to Instagram with the caption “Studio in the kitchen.â€

ofqyb23.jpg

How exciting! It would appear that Justin is hard at work, whipping up some new jams, and rocking his Beats while producing new music. Except for one thing….

hFdB84N.jpg

Let’s get a little closer…

qM8uXSR.jpg

Closer…

0rWrpBA.jpg

jh8HMGc.gif

:crying1:  :crying5:  :crying4:  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He posted a shirtless pic of himself in the bathtub. He has even more tattoos on his chest and arms. It's so fucking disgusting, I'll never understand why people would want to do that to themselves.

:ewomg: god, he's so fuckin tacky. i'm sure each of these tattoos has some "deep insightful meaning" :yawn:

He posted a shirtless pic of himself in the bathtub. He has even more tattoos on his chest and arms. It's so fucking disgusting, I'll never understand why people would want to do that to themselves.

Ikr... I still can consider people with small tiny little symbol tattoo. But when u decided to cover your entire flawless body with tattoo, it's a big fat large huge NO from me.