The Official Orangu Appreciation Thread ∆

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Both you and Alex have been popping here, don't tell me you two caused some trouble again  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:

I am still suspended btw for an unknown reason to me  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  but..

EHCm26T.gif

NNNNNNNn yes, we have tbqh. We both got suspended NNNNN. Alex's suspension is up, but I've still got another day uihiuhfrufhruefh :orangu:

NNNNNN, I've seen you lurking on exhell tbqh. 

EHCm26T.gif

NNNNNNNn yes, we have tbqh. We both got suspended NNNNN. Alex's suspension is up, but I've still got another day uihiuhfrufhruefh :orangu:

NNNNNN, I've seen you lurking on exhell tbqh. 

EHCm26T.gif

I knew it you two did something again  :madonnagu: :orangu:

And ikr I can only view stuff, can't comment, send pms or join the chat, it's too boring  :madonnagu:

That bitch Nina said my suspension is only for two weeks, and then the bitch doesn't unsuspend me :madonnagu:

I knew it you two did something again  :madonnagu:  :orangu:

And ikr I can only view stuff, can't comment, send pms or join the chat, it's too boring  :madonnagu:

That bitch Nina said my suspension is only for two weeks, and then the bitch doesn't unsuspend me :madonnagu:

Wouldn't be exhell if we weren't causing trouble :madonnagu:

That's really weird you're still pretty much suspended after all this time .What did you even do again? nnnnnnn :madonnagu:

Hmmmmm we'll have to do something about that :madonnagu:

Wouldn't be exhell if we weren't causing trouble :madonnagu:

That's really weird you're still pretty much suspended after all this time .What did you even do again? nnnnnnn :madonnagu:

Hmmmmm we'll have to do something about that :madonnagu:

I spammed that time the holy :madonnagu: with chu two but idk why my suspension is you're mine eternal  :madonnagu:

And those admins are getting more and more butthurt everyday, but when Destiny spams every single thread with her pointless gifs and those ridiculous emotes that just fuckin dandy  :madonnagu:

Where is the #Freedom, #Democracy, #Unsuspensions and #Madonnagu   :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:

EDIT I forgot #Madonnagu  :madonnagu: :madonnagu: :madonnagu:

• Like 1

I spammed that time the holy :madonnagu: with chu two but idk why my suspension is you're mine eternal  :madonnagu:

And those admins are getting more and more butthurt everyday, but when Destiny spams every single thread with her pointless gifs and those ridiculous emotes that just fuckin dandy  :madonnagu:

Where is the #Freedom, #Democracy, #Unsuspensions and #Madonnagu   :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:  :madonnagu:

EDIT I forgot #Madonnagu  :madonnagu: :madonnagu: :madonnagu:

NNNNNNNNNNNN poor yew  :madonnagu: :madonnagu: :madonnagu: :madonnagu: :madonnagu: :madonnagu:

Yes, spill it. Spill IT. Especially Venom tbqh. The shit sis won't do anything about trolls like Nadney, but yet, me and GODLEX get suspended. Poor it.

:madonnagu: :madonnagu: :madonnagu: :madonnagu:

They unfortunately don't exist on DEADHALE  :madonnagu:

NNNNNNN FLOPDONNAGU, ha non existent impact!  :madonnagu: