I just can't - the reason i was cut off two weeks ago

P.S.I.

I shared that on Exhale,but a lot of people fucking bashed me ,so i hope you won't ... 

I guy cut me off cuz i'm too obsessed with Britney ....   :whatever:

So,basically, i met him on Grindr,he lives in my accommodation , studies similar course to mine and stuff like this,he is good looking and we've been chatting for only 2 days and i told him to come over for a while to have a chat and he started with his comments and faces when he entered my room and saw all my Britney posters and calendar and stuff and then we talked about music and Madonna,Gaga,Michael , Lana and he seems to love all of them ,but Britney. He acted pretty weird anyways,he is good looking,but his voice was too gay and he was basically shouting every word and i don't like that. So... we had a chat for 10 to 15 mins maximum and he was like  ''i have to go'' , opened the door and said " I am sorry,but i am dissappointed.You seem like a really nice guy,but you're too obsessed with Britney Spears. Have a nice year. Bye''    

P.S : i have 3 Brit Brit prints,  one small poster and a calendar .. 

:notimeforu:  :yeahsure:  :4music:  :displeased: 

lol

don't worry, he does not belong to the amazing Britney world

thanks for the support .... i was immediately turned off when i saw him anyways,but it was stupid and rude and who the fuck does he think he is ? He seemed to be a GaGa stan and that explains everything tbh ... 

oh gosh that sucks, but yeah i he doesn't like the queen he is a NO! don't worry for sure there are better good looking guys and with a great taste on grindr lol 

goorll,that Grindr app  :notimeforu:  hell on earth

not too bad,but too addicting,too dissappointing,i've been humiliated enough and i still keep checking it every 5 mins  :surewhatever:

not too bad,but too addicting,too dissappointing,i've been humiliated enough and i still keep checking it every 5 mins  :surewhatever:

omg i know right i do the same thing.. i'm with you too dissappointing,i've been humiliated enough   :4music:  i whish the where hot, good looking or at leas ok looking guys that are nice .... and this might sound bad but the app made me feel ugly lol 

omg i know right i do the same thing.. i'm with you too dissappointing,i've been humiliated enough   :4music:  i whish the where hot, good looking or at leas ok looking guys that are nice .... and this might sound bad but the app made me feel ugly lol 

I KNOW FUCKING RIGHT  :notimeforu:  like seriously.... or they are completely into u today and tomorrow when you actually have to meet or sth,they're like ''Yeah,sure'' and block block afterwards :zoomzoom: :zoomzoom: :zoomzoom: or block after you've almost had sex and the person claimed that they had a great night lol  :yousabitch:  :whatever:

i just don't know what to do anymore  :crying1:

I KNOW FUCKING RIGHT  :notimeforu:  like seriously.... or they are completely into u today and tomorrow when you actually have to meet or sth,they're like ''Yeah,sure'' and block block afterwards :zoomzoom: :zoomzoom: :zoomzoom: or block after you've almost had sex and the person claimed that they had a great night lol  :yousabitch:  :whatever:

i just don't know what to do anymore  :crying1:

that sucks, i just came to a point that, i don't say hi to anyone i wait to se who actually talks to me... i'm not going to say hi to someone and just be embarassed cuz they didn't say hi back lol ......... yeah that people are like srsly?? there are some crazy people there but i have to say i made 2 good friends out of there lol ... but still grindr is like the worst dating/flirting/sex gay app ever .. but still i check it really often ...  :wowidc:

that sucks, i just came to a point that, i don't say hi to anyone i wait to se who actually talks to me... i'm not going to say hi to someone and just be embarassed cuz they didn't say hi back lol ......... yeah that people are like srsly?? there are some crazy people there but i have to say i made 2 good friends out of there lol ... but still grindr is like the worst dating/flirting/sex gay app ever .. but still i check it really often ...  :wowidc:

it's indeed the worst ,but sort of the most popular . i've downloaded like 5+ other apps and they suck big time  :byebitch:  there's like no one there or they're like 5 km away lol 

and yeah,people on grindr are fucked up like a lot,true that , but i just checked it for one minute and said ''hi '' back to three people  :4music:  i have like 20+ messages a day,but they are mostly boring/stupidly approached or sth like this. I'm so fed up with this shit tbh  :icantt:

it's indeed the worst ,but sort of the most popular . i've downloaded like 5+ other apps and they suck big time  :byebitch:  there's like no one there or they're like 5 km away lol 

and yeah,people on grindr are fucked up like a lot,true that , but i just checked it for one minute and said ''hi '' back to three people  :4music:  i have like 20+ messages a day,but they are mostly boring/stupidly approached or sth like this. I'm so fed up with this shit tbh  :icantt:

yeah the poeple who say hi to me are really far from me like 50km or 105km ugh .... or they are not like my tipe or older ...  :overthis:

here in my city people only use Grindr or ManHunt .. and manhunt is full of old man's dicks ....  :displeased:

i wish OkCupid was popular over here i seen it before and is not that bad, the use it in Mexico city but not on my city .... so whatever ....

fuck off grindr guys lol 

• Like 1

Fuck himFuck relationships in generalFuck all guys tbfhI'm pissed at having to spend valentines day alone when just a week ago i was planning a picnic :icanttt:

Poor gorl,hope you find something fun to do xx wish me luck,i might have sort of a date tonight - a guy is supposed to come over... films and drinks and stuff.Hopefully he won't ditch me  :huh: