Britney Spears | Piece Of Me (8/19/2014)

So the reason you are here is. ..

marking me down and asking me why i am here you cheeky little madam it's not a dictatorship is it :pieceofwhat: am i going to be tracked down and killed for speaking non positive comments about britney :Godney: . i am a fan but being a fan does not mean you have to love everything and agree with everything. i don't think any fan would think it is great that she lip syncs when you are a fan you want the person you are a fan of to do a great show especially if you are a fan since 1998 and have seen her do great things. i just think she keeps regressing every year in relation to her career. this era it's wigs and not singing on her own album, what will be left if she keeps cutting back. i mean she can have privacy and still be a good artist. 

• Mad 1

marking me down and asking me why i am here you cheeky little madam it's not a dictatorship is it :pieceofwhat: am i going to be tracked down and killed for speaking non positive comments about britney :Godney: . i am a fan but being a fan does not mean you have to love everything and agree with everything. i don't think any fan would think it is great that she lip syncs when you are a fan you want the person you are a fan of to do a great show especially if you are a fan since 1998 and have seen her do great things. i just think she keeps regressing every year in relation to her career. this era it's wigs and not singing on her own album, what will be left if she keeps cutting back. i mean she can have privacy and still be a good artist. 

First of all.... I am a man, not even a boy, a man in his 30´s. Of course this is not any kind of dictatorship but I just can´t understand why someonewould waste his time logging into a forum just to say bad things about the artist the forum is based of.

And apart from that, As far as i know a fan is someone that likes an follows another person for any of that person´s habilities - can you tell me what are the habilities you like from Britney right now? because you dissed her body, her style, her music and her dancing these days so I assume thta you like her hands and the way she breathes. In my opinion you were a fan becaused you like what she did but not what she´s doing right now.

• Like 2

First of all.... I am a man, not even a boy, a man in his 30´s. Of course this is not any kind of dictatorship but I just can´t understand why someonewould waste his time logging into a forum just to say bad things about the artist the forum is based of.

And apart from that, As far as i know a fan is someone that likes an follows another person for any of that person´s habilities - can you tell me what are the habilities you like from Britney right now? because you dissed her body, her style, her music and her dancing these days so I assume thta you like her hands and the way she breathes. In my opinion you were a fan becaused you like what she did but not what she´s doing right now.

never "dissed" her body, style or music and i understand that her dancing style has to change due to injuries she can't do heavy impact dancing so i never dissed her dancing. i think her body is no ones business and should not actually be referred to or looked at in that manner by fans. i love her style always have don't know where you are getting that from. use it sometimes as an influence when ever i buy clothes.  like her music that goes without saying just have issue with how sometimes producers produce it and don't know which bits she is singing anymore .that is a pretty basic thing really as a fan to know the person you are a fan of is actually singing the album you bought and listening to. i have no thoughts  on her hands or the way she breaths you are starting to sound like chris crocker.i criticise just the things that are relating to her as an artist as a fan you don't have to like everything. i don't like what she is doing right now on britney jean she didn't sing all of her songs and in piece of me it is totally mimed. if a britney fan is happy with what she is doing right now then you have low expectations. britney fans are loyal even when they don't like what she is doing that is what being a fan is. the moment you don't like something you don't quit being a fan you root for your favourite artist to be brilliant not just okay. it is a dictatorship if you have to sensor your views and only speak positive thoughts if you get given out to for giving a negative comment. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines