The Official Piece Of Me Show Coverage Thread For Thursday August 28Th 2014

Tonight Britney Spears has a performance! Despite all the drama going on today with David we are sure Britney will be performing tonight. Any news please make sure to check this thread or Main page. We know she is going to be amazing tonight if something is off tonight then we know why :crying1:

Coverage will be done by: KingAnthony, MasterX, and Britney Galaxy

Please keep all pictures, videos and all the fun stuff in here!

tumblr_myjjwnetz41r9nlfxo1_500.png

PICTURES IN THE GALLERY

• Like 2

Setlist

"Work Bitch" Link 1 Link 2

"Womanizer" Link 1

"3" Link 1 Link 2

"Everytime" Link 1

"...Baby One More Time" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"Oops!... I Did It Again"

"Me Against the Music" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"Gimme More"

"Break the Ice" Link 1 Link 2

"Piece of Me"

"Scream & Shout" (Interlude)

"Boys"

"Alien" Link 1 Link 2

"Get Naked (I Got a Plan)" (Interlude)

"I'm a Slave 4 U" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"Freakshow" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"Do Somethin" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"Circus" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"I Wanna Go" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"Lucky"

"Toxic" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"Stronger" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

"(You Drive Me) Crazy" Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

(Encore)

Till The World Ends Link 1 Link 2 Link 3

MORE PICTURES IN THE GALLERY!

Guest OliverOliver

After the breakup? She should sing Everytime!!!

I would die if she sung Why Should I Be Sad :crying2: in Vegas :crying4:

She should perform don't go knocking on my door!!

I can't imagine going on stage being the center of attention after such a public breakup. Doing meet and greets? Ugh. My poor girl. :(

Imagine if some people are like "i heard about David are you ok ?? " :gloria: i doubt it will happen but who knows, some people are really dumb :drown:

Anyway, i don't know how the show will be, but maybe she will be full of energy and give everything because she wants to think about something else.. Or the contrary :/ , i just hope she won't cry, especially on Perfume. That Jaime Primak can say she's not heartbroken or anything, but a breakup is always a sad moment and if she loved him she's obviously heartbroken but she probably act like everything is ok  :crying1:

Imagine if some people are like "i heard about David are you ok ?? " :gloria: i doubt it will happen but who knows, some people are really dumb :drown:

Anyway, i don't know how the show will be, but maybe she will be full of energy and give everything because she wants to think about something else.. Or the contrary :/ , i just hope she won't cry, especially on Perfume. That Jaime Primak can say she's not heartbroken or anything, but a breakup is always a sad moment and if she loved him she's obviously heartbroken but she probably act like everything is ok  :crying1:

:gloria:

After the breakup? She should sing Everytime!!!

I would die if she sung Why Should I Be Sad :crying2: in Vegas :crying4:

tbh,a mashup of why should i be sad with don't go knocking on my door would destroy everything in its way and never look back :gloria:

it starts all calm with WSIBS and then BAM- "dont go...knock mah doh"  :crying1:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines