Britney Spears | Piece Of Me Show, September 6Th 2014

Another awesome Piece Of Me show's on its way! Stay tuned.

The coverage'll be done by Ashley Benson, Dety & Freeman.

Setlist

"Womanizer" (Link 1) (Link 2)

"Everytime" (Link 1) (Link 2)

"Oops!... I Did It Again" (Link 1) (Link 2) (Link 3) (Link 4) (Link 5)

"Me Against the Music" (Link 1) (Link 2) (Link 3) (Link 4) (Link 5) (Link 6)

"Break the Ice" (Link 1) (Link 2) (Link 3)

"Piece of Me" (Link 1)

"Scream & Shout" (Interlude) (Link 1) (Link 2) (Link 3)

"Boys" (Link 1)

"Perfume" (Link 1)

"I'm a Slave 4 U" (Link 1) (Link 2) (Link 3) (Link 4)

"Do Somethin"

"I Wanna Go"

"Stronger" (Link 1)

"(You Drive Me) Crazy" (Link 1) (Link 2) (Link 3)

"Till the World Ends" (Link 1) (Link 2) (Link 3)

PICTURES IN THE GALLERY!

10654995_1464037323870417_1630808927_n.j

1501785_774418605914982_1742768305246930

10643968_729264887147194_1520951275_n.jp

10691867_744369922291466_738622472_n.jpg

10683952_555880884511348_1122684897_n.jp

• Like 5
  • Mad 1

At the show! Got to go backstage and meet Fe! It smelled like vanilla candles. Go figure. It was awesome. Learned that Britney has the Biggest Venue on the Las Vegas strip. She is the sweetest person ever. Got to touch the me against the music prop. See her costumes up close.

Y'all all make comments about the wardrobe. But she was made 4 options for every act and got to pick her favorite out of each. So she has more options. One was made out of the same material as Spider-Mans costume. Trust me y'all. She has the right ones. It was amazing! I'm excited for the show.

• Like 3

Stage is ready for Britney to slay 

10624320_1519086268327074_202585563_n.jp

At the show! Got to go backstage and meet Fe! It smelled like vanilla candles. Go figure. It was awesome. Learned that Britney has the Biggest Venue on the Las Vegas strip. She is the sweetest person ever. Got to touch the me against the music prop. See her costumes up close.

Y'all all make comments about the wardrobe. But she was made 4 options for every act and got to pick her favorite out of each. So she has more options. One was made out of the same material as Spider-Mans costume. Trust me y'all. She has the right ones. It was amazing! I'm excited for the show.

OMG but the spider-man costume is really like that or just the material ?  :o

I had a ticket to be at this show, but I'm 7 months pregnant with my first baby--due on Brit's bday, December 2nd! This coverage is going in my scrapbook; it means a lot to me.♡

:bigsmile: Congratulations for you baby girl  :hug:

• Like 1

I had a ticket to be at this show, but I'm 7 months pregnant with my first baby--due on Brit's bday, December 2nd! This coverage is going in my scrapbook; it means a lot to me.♡

Oh my, congrats! <3 Sending ya lots of love. You just made my day! :)

• Like 1

Stage is ready for Britney to slay

10624320_1519086268327074_202585563_n.jp

OMG but the spider-man costume is really like that or just the material ? :o

:bigsmile: Congratulations for you baby girl :hug:

Just the material. She chose right with the options for the first opening act. She has a diff one for the scream and shout/boys number that is skin color. Its eh. It's FEs fav but I like her choice. Oh and a the shoes. Britney designed. The ones the designer picked she couldn't dance in. So she went and bought SKETCHERS and bedazzled them and added stuff. So she designed the shoes, and the wardrobe lady made them custom.

• Like 1

Just the material. She chose right with the options for the first opening act. She has a diff one for the scream and shout/boys number that is skin color. Its eh. It's FEs fav but I like her choice. Oh and a the shoes. Britney designed. The ones the designer picked she couldn't dance in. So she went and bought SKETCHERS and bedazzled them and added stuff. So she designed the shoes, and the wardrobe lady made them custom.

I watch one in the interview from Marco for Vegas Player a silver with jewelry costume, do you see this? 

http://youtu.be/iKPWbsYcdhE?t=1m16s

Does this mean that Marco Marco is really just a flop designer?  :lmaolol:

britney should release her own shoes collection :o what about the other sections? Hope you have fun tonight! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines