The Official Intimate Collection Live Coverage Nyc

Hey guys!

Today is the day Britney Intimate Collection launches are you guys excited?! I figured to start a thread for when she is in NYC and also will keep everyone in the loop on whats going on today. I also thought it would be cool to have a discussion thread about what we think of everything (in this thread)

Britney schedule so far is:

1) New york public library at 2:00

2) Jimmy Fallon Tonight

3) Good morning America (Wednesday morning)

PS Guys: I live 30 minutes from NYC so expect us to get the updates and such first :)

Please keep photos, comments and everything that you guys might find in this thread!

tumblr_n9ged33wG31s8u0ddo1_250.gif

tumblr_naog9ubx181rrh89co1_500.png

• Like 5

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is the day Britney Army! Britney Spears will be making her way to the New York Public Library this afternoon to debut her Intimate Collection line. Here is what Britney has planned for these 2 days; New York Public Library at 2:00, Jimmy Fallon at night, and Wednesday good morning America. Britney certainly has a busy couple of days. Our website will be having a live coverage of the event so make sure to register for universe to get the updates, discuss with us about the collection and also to check back on our main page. Here is the live coverage thread

BritneyPhoto51

Read it on our mainsite!