Some little questions about Vegas...

I hear you !!

That's so nice. We have all grown up with her and are still around many years later ;)

Yes I do however feel sorry for the ones that didn't get a chance to see her back then. But, it's also nice to see her gathering new fans everyday. ;)

she has made a different in the music industry in the last 16 years. I think she is making her way to to be another Madonna ''one day'' ;)

no Im not in a band at the moment, its alotta work tbh

You better Work Bitch !! Hahaha.

It depends, when you work on your own material perhaps it's a lot more effort. We chose to play covers because people get so amused by that, and even sings along. Or course we must rehearse our asses off and play flawlessly in the shows even when we play covers. People know exactly what you are playing so you can't fuck it up. I guess playing covers adds a extra pressure because if you miss some part people will notice that. In our last gig we played Black Sabbath (the song) and it was terrific. That song is satanic as hell but I wanted to play that tune for a while. People was very happy, so we all had a good time.

Yes, all Britney fans face the same situations. We should have a club to reunite and share stories. Most of them are related to the fact that no one understands WHY we follow Brit and defend her like she was a member of our family. Even my mother takes precautions when she is going to say something about her, because she knows that it can piss me off if she says something inappropriate.

Funny world of Brit Brit fans  :boring:

• Like 1

I want to learn guitar my sister knows how to play Smoke On The Water. I also like rock music not so much into Heavy metal but I do love ACDC, Gun's n Roses ect, ect, In middle school I lip sang to ThunderStruck. 

It's nice though to have a little bit of everything in the music world I also listen to anything from the 70's 80's ect, ect

omg I know you from exhale...you remember me? A New Level

And Smoke on the Water is school of rock...gotta learn that riff if you play electric guitar no doubt

I want to learn guitar my sister knows how to play Smoke On The Water. I also like rock music not so much into Heavy metal but I do love ACDC, Gun's n Roses ect, ect, In middle school I lip sang to ThunderStruck. 

It's nice though to have a little bit of everything in the music world I also listen to anything from the 70's 80's ect, ect

as a latin guy, I have other influences, which makes my persona even more weird. I'm soooo metal but I also like Salsa, Ballads, Bachatas, Merengue, Classical, etc. It's a big mixture of things but that has been good for me as a musician, because you learn many different rhythms, tempos, etc.

You should try and learn some guitar. That's very nice. I play drums myself.

• Like 1

You better Work Bitch !! Hahaha.

It depends, when you work on your own material perhaps it's a lot more effort. We chose to play covers because people get so amused by that, and even sings along. Or course we must rehearse our asses off and play flawlessly in the shows even when we play covers. People know exactly what you are playing so you can't fuck it up. I guess playing covers adds a extra pressure because if you miss some part people will notice that. In our last gig we played Black Sabbath (the song) and it was terrific. That song is satanic as hell but I wanted to play that tune for a while. People was very happy, so we all had a good time.

Yes, all Britney fans face the same situations. We should have a club to reunite and share stories. Most of them are related to the fact that no one understands WHY we follow Brit and defend her like she was a member of our family. Even my mother takes precautions when she is going to say something about her, because she knows that it can piss me off if she says something inappropriate.

Funny world of Brit Brit fans  :boring:

yeah right now i dont have time to be in a cover band. I like to write my own stuff and collab w other musicians. It can be frustrating when you cant get the song or find the right part, but I also just jam w people and it turns into a song or part of a song

Some of my friends get it, I force them to concerts and they become fans...but it doesnt fit my image apparently so it seems like a joke to people...and then sometimes they feel awkward (which I love)

• Like 1

omg I know you from exhale...you remember me? A New Level

And Smoke on the Water is school of rock...gotta learn that riff if you play electric guitar no doubt

Omg that's you? I've missed you :hug: :crying2: 

as a latin guy, I have other influences, which makes my persona even more weird. I'm soooo metal but I also like Salsa, Ballads, Bachatas, Merengue, Classical, etc. It's a big mixture of things but that has been good for me as a musician, because you learn many different rhythms, tempos, etc.

You should try and learn some guitar. That's very nice. I play drums myself.

I will try it out guys! My sister is going to teach me to play Guitar at some point when I see her! :shake:

Yes I love pretty much anything that is good and wroth listing to. I can't stand any of the crap music today (okay that is an understatement) I do like one Miley song and that WWS :drown:

• Like 1

Omg that's you? I've missed you :hug:  :crying2:

I will try it out guys! My sister is going to teach me to play Guitar at some point when I see her! :shake:

Yes I love pretty much anything that is good and wroth listing to. I can't stand any of the crap music today (okay that is an understatement) I do like one Miley song and that WWS :drown:

;)  :hug:

yes totally learn guitar if ya can get ahold of one. Im never bored and always have somethin to do. Plus my musician friends are some of my best friends