Most Overrated Legend ?

I don't think they're overrated, the only person overrated in your list is Beyoncé. Janet and Mariah are recognized by their talent, although, they are flopping (especially mariah since Janet hasn't release a song in ages)

Whoronce isnt a legend.. shes a icon yes.. but not a legend.. Britney and Xtina are the only legends from our generation... 

Mariah%2BCarey%2BFat%2BSinger%2BVoice%2B

The bitch has a quadruple chin

Four years ago when she was pregnant though. Would she still have been fat back then even if she hadn't been pregnant? Yes, but not as big. Plus she's been losing weight recently & isn't nearly as fat as she was in recent years/the beggining of this year. :frenchy:

Four years ago when she was pregnant though. Would she still have been fat back then even if she hadn't been pregnant? Yes, but not as big. Plus she's been losing weight recently & isn't nearly as fat as she was in recent years/the beggining of this year. :frenchy:

Im sorry the guys on flop of the pops made me hate Mariah..

Im such a flop I only know like two songs by Mariah Dream Lover and Hero :gloria:

:crying1:   :crying2::crying3::crying4::crying5:

FU

Mariah is a legend!

18 #1s in the US!

2 Diamond albums and 9x Platinum album in the US

5 consecutive #1s in the US two times

11 consecutive years with #1s

She was at #1 and #2 at the same time (WBT and SIO)

41 consecutive weeks in the Top 10

16 weeks at #1 (OSD)

14 weeks at #1 (WBT)

3 singles debuted at #1 (Fantasy was the first song ever to debut at #1 by a female artist)

When will Madonna?

Michael Jackson and he's not that good imo 

He was very innovate though and completely changed the game you have to think practically about these things, it's opinion if his music is over rated but him as an artist no way, I think Bob Dylan sucks and can't sing but he changed shit up too so you just have to respect it.

The people who are trying to say Mariah isn't a legend, let's not get stupid, he voice in here prime was a huge deal especially that high note she could do, she wrote hero a fucking classic and was shitting out number 1s and I'm not even a big fan.

FU

Mariah is a legend!

18 #1s in the US!

2 Diamond albums and 9x Platinum album in the US

5 consecutive #1s in the US two times

11 consecutive years with #1s

She was at #1 and #2 at the same time (WBT and SIO)

41 consecutive weeks in the Top 10

16 weeks at #1 (OSD)

14 weeks at #1 (WBT)

3 singles debuted at #1 (Fantasy was the first song ever to debut at #1 by a female artist)

When will Madonna?

Lol people always act like Mariah was never famous just because she's flopping now. She's been in the industry 25 years, of course she isn't going to sell the same.

I do love Madonna though. :pieceofwhat: she's my second fave.

But Mariah is my third fave and I don't like seeing people bash her for no reason. And to call her fat over and over? Nobody is perfect! She's had weight issues but who are we to judge??? Why does a person's weight have anything to do with their talent? :4music:

• Like 2