Britney Spears Singles Rate │And The Winner Is

OMG! :wahlykeomg: Ok so I'm not a total Balladney hater, I do love "Everytime", "DLMBTLTK" "Perfume" and "Inside Out".. but over all it's not her forte and it's not my fav. I prefer her upbeat music more and I have no apologies to give.. just how I feel.. :aintevenmad: I do agree "IUSA" is FLAWLESS and definately deserves top 20. I guess I just think "TTWE" should be a little bit higher is all. :mhm: I'm actually quite proud of all of us like you said for getting this ranking so correct! I mean we are all FLAWLESS!

PS. Also love you BB :hug: but true tea.. I've met Godney and she even touched my hand and my shoulder, so my stan card cannot be revoked EVER! :nowaygif: I have been touched by Godney! LOL :clap::thumbsup::kisskiss::Godney:

Love you too. :pieceofwhat: I was just messing with you. May Godney touch us all. :Godney::hug:

Poor 'Break the Icesus' not making the top 10 :crying1:

photo-776.gif?_r=1405391422

Awwww I totally agree!!! :thumbsup:  :hug: BTI deserves top 10! :crying4: I like it better than Circus tbh #justiceforBTI

I literally can't at Work Bitch placing higher than Break the Slayce and Slaynger. It better fucking be 9 because I cannot bear the idea of any other songs being beneath it. Flop tastes tbh

tumblr_mwfvoe50nu1rmh1p9o1_400.gif

Yeah I have to agree there..  :mhm:  Although I do think WB deserves Top 10, I think BTI should be higher than it..  :kisskiss:

Pokemon I swear of god that if you gave Piece of me a 1 I'm burning ya :bigtime:

It should be on the top 5, I would've given a 12 to it if I could. It's good, anyaway, britney's most personal song along with everytime deserves a top 10

"with a kid on my arms still an exception" F L A W L E S S 

:fab:

OMG THIS!!!!! :thumbsup:  :hug:  :mhm:  A million times THIS!! POM should be top 5!!!!!!!!!!!  :dealwitit: Circus and Everytime would not have been in my top 10 but BTI and Womanizer would!  :icantt:

Gimmework fucked 'Everytime's chances of going top 3.

Fuck that twink.

OUCH!!! :youpoorthing: I feel that HARD draging bb! :umad:  It's ok I'm ready for the dragging! Bring it! No apologies! :orlynow: I don't really care for balladney, expect "DLMBTLTK"  However I can get down to some "Everytime (Valentin Remix)" tho!  :xf2::soexcited:  Besides it still made top 5 so every one can chill. #Justice4BTI #Justice4Womanizer #Justice4IWG How about all those haters?   :nowaygif:

Even through the dragging this :o TWINK  :umomg:  still LOVES you bb!  :hug:   :kisskiss:

Slave 4 U remains her hottest video ever.

THIS!! True Tea!  :dealwitit:  :reductive:  :tea:

PS. Thanks for doing this tread bb! <3 YOU!  :yaass:

:frenchy: @@Pokémon Spears probably giving every song from Blackout a 2.

ToxicGuy5 too!  :izudumb:  I don't get it!!?? BLACKOUT IS TOO FLAWLESS! The way ToxicGuy5 stans for FF you'd think he would stan equally for BO!??! :uhwtf:

:gimmemore: :sorrynotsorry::baibai:

YASSSSSSSSS!!!!! :thumbsup:

Fair enough :mhm:

I always felt Toxic to be a bit overrated but I've really gotten into it lately and understood the hype.

Tbh! :)

The HYPE is real!  :letsgetcrayzay: Although I agree Gimme should be #1, I'm actually surprised it beat Toxic.  I think for the most part we got this Ranking right!! I'm really proud of us!  :clap:

• Like 1