Britney Spears Singles Rate │And The Winner Is

Awww oh no..   :crying4: Still love you bb!  :hug:  Aside from a few like "DLMBTLTK", "Everytime", "Perfume".. I just not the biggest Balladney fan. Just being honest.  :omg1:  :aintevenmad:  Well regardless of if you forgive me or still like me, I think you're FLAWLESS and your Josh H gif slays for days!! :thumbsup:  :kisskiss:

Lmfao I was just kiddin! I love ya :kiss2: It's just that i'm like the biggest fan of someday :) thanks  :lmaolol:

Fair enough :mhm:

I always felt Toxic to be a bit overrated but I've really gotten into it lately and understood the hype.

Tbh! :)

I understand the hype because Toxic is the definition of a great pop song, the video is sexy and everything about it is really amazing, however in Circus era I got bored of this track, because I overplayed it and that was the main reason back then. When I started using online forums about a one year ago, fans were always bringing how iconic songs such Toxic or Baby One More Time are and I started to dislike them even though I agree because they made Britney an icon and no one can deny it. I was just tired of seeing them as favorite tracks by each member of our base and now I don't feel them anymore. Maybe for a few months/years I'll fell in love with these songs once again, you never know! :P I'd like to get to know them again, especially Toxic because if not this track I probably wouldn't be a Britney Spears fan today :)

• Like 1