The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Thread February 28 2015

Britney Spears performed a show Friday night with another show last night. She added two new costumes to last nights show. Take a look at the new costumes below.

New Costume #1! Anyone getting a circus feeling by looking at this costume?

freakshow outffit

New costume #2! Britney added a new tank top that says "I love Charlie".

i love charlie 2

Britney returns to the stage Wednesday, March 4th. Click here to see all the pictures and videos from last nights show. Enjoy your 3 day break Britney!

cade

Read it on our mainsite!

The new slave costume is okay, but is less eye-catching than her dancer's costumes. It should have a different cut to flatter her body and be sparkly rather than be made with dull colors and materials. And not be a leotard. :britdrown:

And the MATM costume needs a revival. The pants don't fit and the "I ♡ Charlie" things is cute but personally a bit much to me.

Despite all of this. She looks great and is doing really well. :fyea:

she needs high-knee boots or killer boots like this to complete the new slave/freakshow/ds look

bs2.jpg

This outfit is from another universe (!!!) and makes the POM costumes look cheap tbh... And the boots!!! She need costumes with boots in the POM show!!!

But no high heel boots because it will make the dancing mediocre again...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines