The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Thread February 28 2015

This was the show I went to, let me start off by saying THESE VIDEOS AND PICS DO NOT NOT NOT DO THE SHOW OR HER ANY JUSTICE!! For one the cameras make everything look a lot bigger then it actually is like the stage and theater is super tiny! Same goes for the new slave outfit on these videos it looks baggy and loose and it person it is actually hugging her body and the middle part turns sheer once the stage lights hit it!

I thought maybe it was just one of her better shows at first because the videos we always watch on here do nothing from what I saw. But Looking at these videos posted from that night it's def just not doing her justice. I can't even explain to you the amount of detail they put into this that you won't notice unless your there in person! It was absolutely flawless and one of the best nights of my life.

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines