First Justney Thread since Universe's Rebirth

You're welcome.

Just post whatever you want related to Justin and Britney as a couple. Theories? Do they still love each other? Do they hate each other? You want them back together?

Say whatever you want about America's perfect couple in this thread!

Don't get me wrong, I really like David; he seems like a nice guy, but Britney and Justin were like America's royal family tbh. :crying1:

• Like 8

OMG can we keep this thread going?  :crying5: Like an official ship thread so we can ship in peace 

That'd be perfect!

Can someone pin this thread? Cause lbr, a lot of Justney threads will follow this one. But if you pin it, it could be the Official Justney Thread and everyone will stan for it! :crying1:

• Like 1

That'd be perfect!

Can someone pin this thread? Cause lbr, a lot of Justney threads will follow this one. But if you pin it, it could be the Official Justney Thread and everyone will stan for it! :crying1:

OMG yes that would be perfect tbh

Also, I just found this manip. It's pretty good but :orangu:

33453qs.png

• Like 3

I think they have that "first love" type of relationship. Like, Buffy and Angel. Stupid comparison, but whenever Buffy needed someone and was going through hard times Angel was there, they NEVER got over each other and remained in each others lives, even if distantly. And if they needed help, they helped each other out.

I think Brit and JT would be like this, if it wasn't for JT bashing her of course, and the cheating, and media exposure.... But yeah, I think they still care and have love for each other after all these years.

• Like 3

I think they have that "first love" type of relationship. Like, Buffy and Angel. Stupid comparison, but whenever Buffy needed someone and was going through hard times Angel was there, they NEVER got over each other and remained in each others lives, even if distantly. And if they needed help, they helped each other out.

I think Brit and JT would be like this, if it wasn't for JT bashing her of course, and the cheating, and media exposure.... But yeah, I think they still care and have love for each other after all these years.

I know exactly what you mean :crying1: I think the media exposure was the worst part for both of them. They couldn't solve their issues privately like the rest of the couples around the world (except other celebs, obviously :aintevenmad: )

I cry just listening to the songs they wrote for each other! :'( they were such an amazing couple. Im sure they truly care about each other deeply. But they obviously dont wanna fix their issues. Anyways JUSTNEY FOREVER!!!! :o

Cry Me A River is full of shade tho :eekk: But it's really cool and fun and urban so yeah :mahhaw: