First Justney Thread since Universe's Rebirth

THIS....Just look at this photo...They even fit perfectly together after 12 years!! This love is just so insane! :crying2:

There's this one manip I found some time ago of the two of them walking out and about in Calabasas, holding hands and wearing preppy clothes. It was 2010ney and Adulttin and they looked so fucking perfect!

I regret to this day not saving that pic :icanttt:

I think JT is starting to realize how wrong he was for putting her on blast in the media for years. Like all of a sudden he's singing love songs about Brit again, pouring out his heart to her and all and out of nowhere she starts mentioning him in interviews now and saying how Holy Grail is her favorite song by him (even though its by Jayz  :P )Then theres the blinds about them talking secretly  :soexcited: maybe they worked out some of their issues.

I remember blind items about them talking again, but I think they don't communicate

I remember blind items about them talking again, but I think they don't communicate

Yes, I0ve read that too. We have to wait and see. For me they're still in touch... But they don't want to say anything because can you imagine how the world would react? The papas wouldn't stop following her a la 2008...

• Like 1

Yes, I0ve read that too. We have to wait and see. For me they're still in touch... But they don't want to say anything because can you imagine how the world would react? The papas wouldn't stop following her a la 2008...

It would be great if they're really in touch now. I agree the whole world will go crazy, I can only imagine

But why would they avoid each other at private parties tho? :crying4:

I was talking to my Granma about this because she's a lawyer, she told me that because Britney is in a Conservatorship the conservator (her father) decides with who Brit is alowed to hang out with, and that means that he has the control of every aspect of Britney's life, and one of the rules that she has to respect is that she can't see people from her past like Exes, and stuff like that.. :crying1: Because they could get her in another meltdown... :notimeforu: 

I was talking to my Granma about this because she's a lawyer, she told me that because Britney is in a Conservatorship the conservator (her father) decides with who Brit can hang out, and that means that he has the control of every aspect of Britney's life, and one of the rules that she has to respect is that she can't see people from her past like Exes, and stuff like that.. :crying1: Because they could get her in another meltdown... :notimeforu: 

I really dislike that old man!

Britney has learned to love him cause, duh! He's her father. But even herself calls him an asshole! And he deserves it :mhm:

• Like 1

Imo it means they're still bitter

Britney has all reasons to be though. Justin started with all the backlash and Britney tried to remain calm and played it cool but at some point I guess she just exploded and recorded Guilty and LWTN to get back at him.

At the end, she didn't release them cause, maybe at the bottom of her broken heart, she still cared for him. :crying1: