First Justney Thread since Universe's Rebirth

I really dislike that old man!

Britney has learned to love him cause, duh! He's her father. But even herself calls him an asshole! And he deserves it :mhm:

He's just another person that is looking for her money... If he really cared about her daughter, he would give her more freedom, 6 years had passed since her meltdown, She's finally "normal" and no needed of mercy or to be overprotected like she used to need, her father wants to be her conservator just for the money... Thats annoying. :who:

Britney has all reasons to be though. Justin started with all the backlash and Britney tried to remain calm and played it cool but at some point I guess she just exploded and recorded Guilty and LWTN to get back at him.

At the end, she didn't release them cause, maybe at the bottom of her broken heart, she still cared for him. :crying1:

She definitely handled this wiser than Justin did, I think

He's just another person that is looking for her money... If he really cared about her daughter, he would give her more freedom, 6 years had passed since her meltdown, She's finally "normal" and no needed of mercy or to be overprotected like she used to need, her father wants to be her conservator just for the money... Thats annoying. :who:

And the people around her too!

Why other reason would PH insist for Britney to remain in the C-ship or else the contract would be over? Like she said, she's surrounded by hideous people examinating her 24/7 and none of them have her best interest at heart. :icanttt:

• Like 1

Is it just me or are here really more Justney supporters than it was in other place? :)

i know! I think it's cause exhale was full of haters so if you even mentioned Justney, people would drag you for living in the past or some shit, :eyeroll:  so I bet a lot ofpeople who actually were pro-justney didn't even want to post about them. Love that Universe is more positive though so people can feel free to say what they want!  :D

• Like 1

i know! I think it's cause exhale was full of haters so if you even mentioned Justney, people would drag you for living in the past or some shit, :eyeroll:  so I bet a lot ofpeople who actually were pro-justney didn't even want to post about them. Love that Universe is more positive though so people can feel free to say what they want!  :D

Yeah, when there was another Justney thread I always knew, that half of the thread would be full of haters saying to get off

#Flopheavy #Flophale

We slay guys!! :hug::bffs:

I'm discussing on another thread about Out From Under. Do you think it is about Justin or Kevin?

She obviously didn't write it, but it obviously spoke to her and it shows in the way she sang it! :crying1:

I'd like to think it's about Justin, but it could be about Kevin as well

I watched one Justney theory video and it kinda showed how Out From Under was related to Justin tbh :xf1:

But I guess nothing will go beyond speculation unless Britney or Justin say something themselves.  :sosad:

Agree. We can create our own theories about them, but the truth could be absolutely different. The one thing I'm really sure about is that they still care about each other