Muumuse Is Supporting: Britney Spears For Super Smash Bros.!

So a couple of weeks ago I started a crazy campaign in order to support the idea of having Britney Spears in the game Super Smash Bros. I got some positive comments, but they weren't as many as I thought I would get from the Britney Army. I have to confess I made a thread here in Universe, in Exhale, even in that brazilian forum Rebellion and HeyBritney too. But still the response wasn't that big. I just got the thread being pinned in Exhale and HeyBritney (the latin website) mainpaged it, but I'm still not sure if people is actually voting.

I just noticed that a few days ago Muumuse posted about it. Take a look:

http://www.muumuse.com/2015/04/britney-spears-super-smash-bros-new-character-vote.html/

I don't visit that site very often, but I've seen a lot of threads in here, even some news that get mainpaged, referencing that site. So I thought I might insist one more time in Universe, to see if this time you take me seriously. This is not about just a forum or website, is about gathering the whole Britney Army into this revolutionary thing.

britney-dance-beat.jpg?fit=1024%2C1024

I know this is too crazy, but the Britney Army always do crazy stuff for our Britney, especially when there's a chance to make the whole world notice her legacy. We still have til October to make some noise. We don't lose anything with trying.

I have to add I submitted my promo picture of Britney in Super Smash to tumblr, and it already received over 9600 notes between likes and rebloggeds. Also, just today I saw the first tumblr post against this campaign, so if it's already getting detractors, that means it's starting to gain strength at just 2 weeks since I started this.

It doesn't matter if you like the videogame or not, join this adventure and spread the word!!

• Like 2