소녀시대: Girls' Generation

omg who's channel is your favorite so far??? 

I luv3 yoona's cooking channel but I think Yuri's is my favorite, I just luv3 skincare tips, diet, and stuff like that :ohnice:

btw I'm watching the last of ep2 as we speak so I haven't seen ep 3 yet :mhm:

I haven't  seen ep 3 yet either :mhm:

But so far my fave is Yoona's cooking channel :crying1: but I think Taeyeon and seohyun look cool to from what I've seen :selenerz:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I haven't  seen ep 3 yet either :mhm:

But so far my fave is Yoona's cooking channel :crying1: but I think Taeyeon and seohyun look cool to from what I've seen :selenerz:

I'll probably watch it later on this week :mhm:

yea, I'm curious to see how seohyun goes in disguise :moorangu:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Me too when I have time since school starts tommorow :crying1:

Yea I know :selenerz: and Taeyeon because I <3 cupcakes :P

nooo school :gloria: mine starts in late august

she's baking? :selenerz:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Ur going to school this year :o and the east coast gets school like in septemeber :omg1:

Yes :goaway:

yea :selenerz: and yea it's nice :omg1:

aww I wanna see that :selenerz:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

10844063_104628423219838_428542123_n.jpg

I need to go shopping, there's a store that has a bakery in it as well where I buy vegan cupcakes from :P

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Nini have u always been Vegan or did u chose to become vegan recently :selenerz:

I was vegan around january-march just because I wanted to change my diet and then I stopped, but now as of june24 somewhere around that time, I'm making it a lifetime commitment because of animal cruelty :mhm:

I was vegan around january-march just because I wanted to change my diet and then I stopped, but now as of june24 somewhere around that time, I'm making it a lifetime commitment because of animal cruelty :mhm:

I find that very admirable :mhm: I wish i could have enough will power to stop eating sea food and chicken :crying1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I find that very admirable :mhm: I wish i could have enough will power to stop eating sea food and chicken :crying1:

aww thanks :P

I think if you find a good organic store that sells the vegan stuff you like, it's easy. But, I think once you find your reason it will be easy to give up animal products. Also there are vegan brands like gardein who make meatless "meat-like" products, their meatless meatballs are so good :gloria: 

aww thanks :P

I think if you find a good organic store that sells the vegan stuff you like, it's easy. But, I think once you find your reason it will be easy to give up animal products. Also there are vegan brands like gardein who make meatless "meat-like" products, their meatless meatballs are so good :gloria:

:gloria: Its a lot harder to find Meatless meatballs where I live :( But I gave up red meat last year :mhm: 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

:gloria: Its a lot harder to find Meatless meatballs where I live :( But I gave up red meat last year :mhm:

ooh I see :gloria:

that's good :mhm: chicken and turkey are leaner too 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Are y'all ready for Lion Heart next week? :o

omg it's next week??? :excited:

then when is you think?? in september? :crying3:

omg it's next week??? :excited:

then when is you think?? in september? :crying3:

6 tracks from the album, including Lion Heart will be released on the 18th, and the other 6 tracks, including You Think will be released on the 19th :clap:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/girls-generation-go-back-in-time-teaser-pics-for-lion-hearts-double-title-track-comeback

I said Lion Heart next week because it's the name of the album, but both songs are coming out!

6 tracks from the album, including Lion Heart will be released on the 18th, and the other 6 tracks, including You Think will be released on the 19th :clap:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/08/girls-generation-go-back-in-time-teaser-pics-for-lion-hearts-double-title-track-comeback

I said Lion Heart next week because it's the name of the album, but both songs are coming out!

I think they might do the Lion Heart version and You Think Version :mhm:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

I think they might do the Lion Heart version and You Think Version :mhm:

oooh I see :waitWAT: