소녀시대: Girls' Generation

Yes, I agree! I actually think f(x) is the female version of shinee because they get the weirdest concepts and because each member is very different and has a certain level of popularity on their own, but yeah, RV are already really popular and successfull and it's only been one year since their debut, they'll only get better and better! With time they'll become one of the "big" girl groups  :yaknow:

What prevented F(x) from hitting SNSD big or closer was SMs mismanagement with them :omg1: they still don't have a fandom name, or a solo concert tour and its been 6 years also one comeback per year was not the best idea yet they still gave them some of the best kpop albums like Pink tape :omg1: 

What prevented F(x) from hitting SNSD big or closer was SMs mismanagement with them :omg1: they still don't have a fandom name, or a solo concert tour and its been 6 years also one comeback per year was not the best idea yet they still gave them some of the best kpop albums like Pink tape :omg1:

Yeah, it's really weird how SM hasn't realised that they're a gold mine! I mean, Krystal and Amber are both incredibly popular, and if I'm not wrong Victoria is very popular in China too. If they wanted to they would get lots and lots of money because of f(x), how can they waste such oportunities for so many years?  :eeek:

Yeah, it's really weird how SM hasn't realised that they're a gold mine! I mean, Krystal and Amber are both incredibly popular, and if I'm not wrong Victoria is very popular in China too. If they wanted to they would get lots and lots of money because of f(x), how can they waste such oportunities for so many years?  :eeek:

IK even their music videos felt produced with a lower budget until red light, I mean u can tell the difference between the Rum Pum Pum Pum set and The Boys Set

Yea Sulli was also really popular back when she was in the group and poor Luna never gets to shine despite being the min vocals :omg1:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

IK :omg1:   :gloria:

So i thought why go through the trouble of re-recording Jessicas lines and assumed it would be on Lion heart like Ge and genie in Oh! :selenerz:

it's so sad tho omg, mr mr sounds so much better with Jessica :crying3:

if they do gee and oh! and genie over I'll be so sad

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Oh god :gloria:

But yeah, I remember people saying that red velvet would be adding a new member each time they make a comeback, but with exo is the opposite  :tong:

DEAD :gloria:

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

IK :( u can tell especially in the chorus how she harmonized with Taeyeon :crying1:

I don't think they would right :omg1: what if they release a GH with a bunch of rerecorded tracks :crying2:

yea it just sounds so monotone without her.  :(

the album would be called "bye felicia" :orangu::gloria:

IK even their music videos felt produced with a lower budget until red light, I mean u can tell the difference between the Rum Pum Pum Pum set and The Boys Set

Yea Sulli was also really popular back when she was in the group and poor Luna never gets to shine despite being the min vocals :omg1:

Hopefully their next comeback will be big, it'll be their first as 4 and I HOPE sm feels the need to prove that they can still slay even after one member left. 

Yes, Luna deserves a lot more, she's the best vocalist and the best dancer, if she went to programs like Immortal Song more often she would gain a lot of recognition!

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Hopefully their next comeback will be big, it'll be their first as 4 and I HOPE sm feels the need to prove that they can still slay even after one member left. 

Yes, Luna deserves a lot more, she's the best vocalist and the best dancer, if she went to programs like Immortal Song more often she would gain a lot of recognition!

They used to go on variety shows like all the time, something about Luna is just boring :awkward: Like all of them had something signature about them and Luna didn't :omg1:

They used to go on variety shows like all the time, something about Luna is just boring :awkward: Like all of them had something signature about them and Luna didn't :omg1:

Well, I love people whose face just lights up the room, and Luna has that kind of warm smile, just like Onew for example, so that's why she stands out for me :aintevenmad:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Well, I love people whose face just lights up the room, and Luna has that kind of warm smile, just like Onew for example, so that's why she stands out for me :aintevenmad:

yea I luv3 her as a person but as an idol/artist she's just kinda boring to me :selenerz:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Yeah, she lacks the aura that Krystal has, or Amber's "spark", but she's actually the most complete performer of the group! I feel like she has so much potential but most of their songs don't show all that she can do :)

yea I know what you mean. I feel like electric shock was kinda the last song to do that :mhm:

Luna has her signature legs :omg1: and :selenerz: ? Really I thought it was because Luna and Victoria were Chinese and they wouldn't be as popular in Korea or smth :mhm:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Luna has her signature legs :omg1: and :selenerz: ? Really I thought it was because Luna and Victoria were Chinese and they wouldn't be as popular in Korea or smth :mhm:

:omg1:

Victoria is known for her flexibility tho and WGM. Amber is not Korean she's Taiwanese born in America :omg1:

Okay, i was going to make a thread but then i saw this thread and i'm gonna ask here, when is gonna Lion Heart gonna be released? And what was the point of Catch Me If You Can? Is it in an album or something?

Lion Heart (the song) is coming out next Tuesday, along with another 5 tracks of their new album that is also called Lion Heart, and the other 6 songs of the album, including You Think which is the other tittle track or single that they're gonna promote, will come out on Wednesday.

And Catch Me If You Can was just a Japanese single, but they released a Korean version aswell. I think they did that to "prove" that even though Jessica left they're still a strong group, and they probably wanted to test the water with a single before putting out a new album.