The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday May 13Th 2015

Hopefully not! I mean, this is the best she has danced with a wig on since the start of the residency, but she still does way better without them!

Yeah but it's not just that. I also simply don't like it, it has no shape, it's too long, and her natural hair up on the top of her head to "mix it" with the wig and make it look natural is nothing sexy, fierce or even just pretty. It looks like a childish hairstyle or something i do when i'm too tired to get my bangs ready so yeah, i really don't want that for an award performance :overthis:

You guys the show was seriously incredible!!! Britney looks so beautiful in person, pics and videos DO NOT do her justice. Also, her dancing was ON POINT. The audience could have been better, unforuntatly some asshole got annoyed with me becaude I wanted to stand up. It's okay, I still made the most of it and danced till the world ends! I was in section 103, Row A so I got some pretty cool vids and pics and I promise to post them as soon as I get home. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines