The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday May 13Th 2015

Our members @@ChurchOfGodney and @@Tonny_with_a_T will be at the show 

:kisskiss: enjoy the show guys

Thanks!!! Wifi is super slow in the hotel, so will try to upload pics and some clips when I get back home. I didn't take much video, so please don't drag me! Was celebrating my friend and my birthdays, so we danced, sang and drank! It was an awesome show again!!! 

https://instagram.com/p/2p0a7tJdl3/?taken-by=tonny_with_a_t

You guys the show was seriously incredible!!! Britney looks so beautiful in person, pics and videos DO NOT do her justice. Also, her dancing was ON POINT. The audience could have been better, unforuntatly some asshole got annoyed with me becaude I wanted to stand up. It's okay, I still made the most of it and danced till the world ends! I was in section 103, Row A so I got some pretty cool vids and pics and I promise to post them as soon as I get home.

What a dick! :ewomg:

Who the hell sits through a concert? Specially a Britney Spears concert. Everyone was standing at the show I went to.

Hope u still had fun!

What a dick! :ewomg:

Who the hell sits through a concert? Specially a Britney Spears concert. Everyone was standing at the show I went to.

Hope u still had fun!

I just made the most of the situation and danced in my chair. I still had a blast and sang every word to every song, just did it while sitting. But yeah, it seemed like most people around me were perfectly content just sitting and watching the show which is so weird to me. Idk if that's a Vegas thing or what?!

I just made the most of the situation and danced in my chair. I still had a blast and sang every word to every song, just did it while sitting. But yeah, it seemed like most people around me were perfectly content just sitting and watching the show which is so weird to me. Idk if that's a Vegas thing or what?!

I wouldn't say its a vegas thing. I've been to the show twice and everyone was standing and dancing and singing along both times.

You should've stood up anyway. :yayy: Eff those lazy bastards . Hope you get to go again and have a better experience. :)

I wouldn't say its a vegas thing. I've been to the show twice and everyone was standing and dancing and singing along both times.

You should've stood up anyway. :yayy: Eff those lazy bastards . Hope you get to go again and have a better experience. :)

Thanks BB, I hope so too! :hug:

Btw, where did you sit?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines