The Official Bbmas Pretty Girls Performance Countdown Thread!

I think it's time we admit she CAN'T PERFORM outside Planet Hollywood due to her contract. This was a way to promote both Planet Hollywood and the residency, so they were ok with her doing it this way.

Having said that, I enjoyed it. It was much better than her FF promo performances :bomt:

• Like 5

I think it's time we admit she CAN'T PERFORM outside Planet Hollywood due to her contract. This was a way to promote both Planet Hollywood and the residency, so they were ok with her doing it this way.

Having said that, I enjoyed it. It was much better than her FF promo performances :bomt:

:crying1: I WANT VEGAS CONTRACT TO END 

• Like 3

The performance itself wasn't bad, it's her team trying to pass this off as an actual "live" performance from PH.  It only reinforces that she can't perform outside of that theater and her team was really dumb for allowing that to be apart of her contract.  I think had she did this live at the award show it would have been much better.  She looked great in that outfit and the attitude was def there.  

Gosh, that outfit is HOT!!

This outfit is the best one she wore in YEARS!

If she wore ONLY this in different colors for vegas I"d be happy!

I loved the performance,it's the same britney I fell in love with from the start,and I'm actually happy it was simple,just didn't like that they cut the dance break.

Let's remember that the hype was built on RUMORS,so.... (excpet the part when they said that's something they never done before,and much dancing)

and can you guys believe there are people complaining about her lip-synching in 2015? They ACTUALLY expected her to sing live :orangu:

funny thing,nicki dubbed her whole performance without even moving her mouth and no one noticed 

• Like 2

It wasn't a bad performance, the problem is that you can tell that Britney's team had absolutely no confidence in her, and that's the sad part.  They pre-recorded her, didn't showcase her dancing, didn't show her face, and she didn't deserve that.  She was on fire and her confidence is up!  I'm just sad for Britney  :crying4: 

The problem is before Britney in her prime, this would be considered an amazing performance.  But Britney came along and raised the bar.  When she performed there was something special.  Something that was talked about for days to come.  This was a good, but not comparable to the magic Brit had in her prime.

I think she had fun though and was into it.  

Yeah well, if that's the case then F-U-C-K Vegas. I really hope it's not extended. 

• Like 2