The Official Bbmas Pretty Girls Performance Countdown Thread!

it was good!

i agree the only issue was that it was passed off as LIVE i mean, i honestly didn't read any BBA threads before, but i don't think prerecorded was the best way to go

kills energy honestly

but im glad she did it i guess, and it must be due to her contract

She looked ridiculously hot if anything else!

To start off with, she looks BANGING in that outfit. Seriously. This is my favorite outfit she's worn onstage since Circus era. It shows off her slim body so well. You can tell she's worked really hard on it. She looked flawless. Her hair and makeup was also on point.

I loved the performance overall. I didn't go into this expecting super hard choreography. One, that doesn't suit the song, at all. I expected the music video choreography, if not, something else fun and boppy. Secondly, after that thing with the cover art being changed from feat. to &, I didn't expect anything harder than the MV choreography because I doubt that they would attempt to do that because that would outshine Iggy, and well...

For the choreography she was given, she killed it. Her energy was absolutely great. She nailed it. She was confident and clearly enjoyed every second she had on that stage. Nobody can say that she "doesn't love what she does anymore" based on this performance at all. Her attitude up there truly reminded me 2004ney, just much less sexualized.

Yes, the camera cut away from her. But you gotta remember they needed to show Iggy too. And Iggy didn't get a whole lot of camera time either.

Was it something that people are going to remember off the top of their head in 10 years? No. But it overall suited the song well, and Britney killed it. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Like 1

OMG GUYS WHAT HAPPENED? SHE WAS SOOOOOOOO FLAWLESS

I don't care if the performance was pre-recorded because she still showed up looking amazing to the awards! I loved her performance, not the most dancing she's done but what I reallly loved was her energy and attitude, she was killing it! The way she looked at the camera... wow! Good job Britney :slay:

• Like 1

I just watched the performance and eh. Expected more. However it was cute but idk guys. I really think after the vegas show Britney may release some singles but I think she truly wants to retire and be a mother, a "normal mother" and why should we be angry at this? We as a fan base should want her to do whatever she wants to keep her happy, her time of shocking people with amazing dance numbers and eccentric performances are over. No one will ever really take her place in that place of performing but I just dont think shes that happy performing anymore and I feel whenever someone mentions this on here you all just lose it and attack, nows the time to just be chill and calm and just realise it or think about it.