The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday August 5Th 2015

Yayy, a new performance! I'm loving the breakdown she added after Iggy's rap and I'm sure the performance will be fire once she gets used to the choreo and goes full out!

The rest of the show was great too, she was energetic and had a lot of fun, but of course the wig stopped her from doing many moves, why Britney? Why? I wanted to see your hipster colored hair on action! Anyway, I'm so glad she's back on stage :)

An that HOT Freakshow outfit deserves a special mention, how amazing does her body look with it? Gosh, she's so hot!

When will she change the blackout section outfit? It looks seriously awful i can't :orangu: I like the new outfit for Slave finally something really great and that match with the dancers. I still hope she will change the opening outfit and go back to the nude one. Never liked the black one, it looks good but not for an opening, the nude one was more iconic.

I like the new matm breakdown , it looks weird when she bends tho i don't know. Gurl needs to work on fluidity of her body. 

PG looks ok , now that we have footage of Britney i can finally confirm what i thought, that the choreo is really nothing amazing.

And i say this since forever but i wish she would stop those little jumps when she dances.

Did one song was removed or not ? Since PG has been added..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines