The Official Britney: Piece Of Me Show Coverage For Wednesday August 5Th 2015

Stunning!!!!

I wonder why she changed her hair last min!

She probably didn't, that is essentially a wig in the meet and greets, with just the front of her pulled back hair showing. All she would need to do was take off that one and put the other wig. Kinda like switching hats. She probably realized it looked nicer/realistic if she wore the one that looked like it was coming out of her head than an obvious wig with bangs... but who knows.

• Like 1

I love the new outfit! She did alright. She had good energy but I feel like she should not put on the wigs because then she doesn't dance full-out because she wants to make sure it doesn't fall off. There's no hair flips or real upper body movements. I know she loves the wigs but the show is just better without them imo.
I also wish she'd change the neon outfit because I looks so figure-skaterish rather than popstar to me.
She looked hot af tho.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines