Fave Britney perfume

11 minutes ago, STARBOY said:

Idk,a lot of fans don't like,idk why

Also commercially it's her most unsusceful perfume :icanttt:

But it's my fave because it's very mature,it have really strong smell,it doesn't have that candy smell but fruit-ish and have the prettiest bottle.However it does gives u a headache if u put too much:trollney:

i heard that it is more mature than the rest of her perfumes so i guess that does make sense :mhm:

i never knew about the head ache part tho :orangu:

Curious (loved it since I was 18 and my mom bought it for me for Christmas- I still wear it!)

Circus Fantasy (I ALWAYS get complements on it!)

Believe (Smells like something Dior would have formulated- though you love this one or hate it. It's very strong/individualistic)

:fabrance::fabrance::fabrance:

I am a HUGE perfume fan and own thousands of dollars worth of it. :lolokay:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Domino said:

Curious (loved it since I was 18 and my mom bought it for me for Christmas- I still wear it!)

Believe (Smells like something Dior would have formulated- though you love this one or hate it. It's very strong/individualistic)

My mom used to stole Britney perfumes,technically she just took testers from store:mahhaw:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Domino said:

Curious (loved it since I was 18 and my mom bought it for me for Christmas- I still wear it!)

I'm guessing you have all the versions of fantasy :P

Just now, Domino said:

I actually don't! I stopped with Circus Fantasy! :embarrassed: I will eventually fill out my collection, I think.

hasn't she released so many other versions of fantasy since then :gloria:

*googles to find out*

she released 10 other versions since that one :umomg: also what does private show smell like :oshit: i heard it smells like a frappuccino:orangu:

Just now, ifuseekme said:

hasn't she released so many other versions of fantasy since then :gloria:

*googles to find out*

she released 10 other versions since that one :umomg: also what does private show smell like :oshit: i heard it smells like a frappuccino:orangu:

Yeah, I'm a slacker! I want Maui Fantasy and Private Show...those were the only ones that interested me lately. I can't bring myself to take up even more counter space just because Britney's name is on it. :embarrassed: Flop fan, I know, but ten is a LOT!

2 minutes ago, Domino said:

Yeah, I'm a slacker! I want Maui Fantasy and Private Show...those were the only ones that interested me lately. I can't bring myself to take up even more counter space just because Britney's name is on it. :embarrassed: Flop fan, I know, but ten is a LOT!

do you collect the gift set products also :orlynow:

also do you think maui fantasy is popular in maui :gloria: like I can just imagine a bunch of airport giftshops selling it :moorangu:

3 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

do you collect the gift set products also :orlynow:

also do you think maui fantasy is popular in maui :gloria: like I can just imagine a bunch of airport giftshops selling it :moorangu:

LOL I have no idea about the gift shops. in Maui.

But I DID buy a solid Fantasy perfume on eBay, and also on eBay I bought an original still-sealed from 2003(4?) Curious gift set with a wristlet, body wash, lotion, and lip gloss, also a large and small bottle.

I totally tried the lip gloss, since it was still sealed and it smelled okay lmao

2 minutes ago, Domino said:

LOL I have no idea about the gift shops. in Maui.

But I DID buy a solid Fantasy perfume on eBay, and also on eBay I bought an original still-sealed from 2003(4?) Curious gift set with a wristlet, body wash, lotion, and lip gloss, also a large and small bottle.

I totally tried the lip gloss, since it was still sealed and it smelled okay lmao

what are the solid perfumes like :oshit:

like are they  clear or do they actually show up the same color on your skin :orlynow:

8 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

what are the solid perfumes like :oshit:

like are they  clear or do they actually show up the same color on your skin :orlynow:

They are opaque, kind of like a mix between a powder and a gel? Hard to explain. It definitely goes on clear. The Fantasy solid smells really good, long lasting and very sweet (I  have a theory that they minorly tweaked some of Britney's scents, like Fantasy and Curious over the years, and the original bottles I own smell more like I remember them smelling when I first got them, whereas my newer bottles smell....cheaper).

The Fantasy solid is pretty rare, I think. It comes in this beautiful pink metal compact that slides open and is covered in gems. <3

EDIT: Here is mine, it's missing a gem

FullSizeRender(1).jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Domino said:

They are opaque, kind of like a mix between a powder and a gel? Hard to explain. It definitely goes on clear. The Fantasy solid smells really good, long lasting and very sweet (I  have a theory that they minorly tweaked some of Britney's scents, like Fantasy and Curious over the years, and the original bottles I own smell more like I remember them smelling when I first got them, whereas my newer bottles smell....cheaper).

The Fantasy solid is pretty rare, I think. It comes in this beautiful pink metal compact that slides open and is covered in gems. <3

they definitely did reformulate it :tbh:

if your fantasy bottle has green gems on the lid than its original, if the lid is just pink then its the reformulated version :mhm: 

also i thought you meant this solid earlier 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Britney-Spears-Fantasy-Solid-Perfume-Pencil-0.10-oz/38695360

Britney-spears-fantasy-perfume-reformula

• Like 2