Fave Britney perfume

1 minute ago, ifuseekme said:

they definitely did reformulate it :tbh:

if your fantasy bottle has green gems on the lid than its original, if the lid is just pink then its the reformulated version :mhm: 

also i thought you meant this solid earlier 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Britney-Spears-Fantasy-Solid-Perfume-Pencil-0.10-oz/38695360

Yeah, I have the original (gorgeous) bottle of Fantasy as well as a smaller not as fancy one. I edited my last post to include a pic of my solid because it's so pretty <3

Just now, Domino said:

Yeah, I have the original (gorgeous) bottle of Fantasy as well as a smaller not as fancy one. I edited my last post to include a pic of my solid because it's so pretty <3

I also edited mine because i found an image about the reformulated fantasy :D

there probably is a bottle of the original fantasy somewhere :tbh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

they definitely did reformulate it :tbh:

if your fantasy bottle has green gems on the lid than its original, if the lid is just pink then its the reformulated version :mhm: 

also i thought you meant this solid earlier 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Britney-Spears-Fantasy-Solid-Perfume-Pencil-0.10-oz/38695360

Britney-spears-fantasy-perfume-reformula

The original box also has a green ribbon around it (I still have that box and also the original Curious box which was also really fancy to open)

5 minutes ago, Domino said:

Curious? With the tassel? I do have that one. The first bottle I got didn't have the tassel. I have like five bottles of Curious :eek2:

do you have the one with the pink bottle :o

i also googled knock offs :gloria:

i had no idea there were so many perfume knock offs :moorangu:

like some of them don't even look remotely like the original's bottle :selenerz:

Spoiler

m_51c1fe8de4ebea7f10014812.jpg

"Britney Spear" :britdrown: 

original.png?s=320x320m&sig=51448eade7e7

c700x420.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ifuseekme said:

do you have the one with the pink bottle :o

i also googled knock offs :gloria:

i had no idea there were so many perfume knock offs :moorangu:

like some of them don't even look remotely like the original's bottle :selenerz:

Hide contents

m_51c1fe8de4ebea7f10014812.jpg

"Britney Spear" :britdrown: 

original.png?s=320x320m&sig=51448eade7e7

c700x420.jpg

CAUTIOUS lmao

No!!! I don't have Curious Heart! My secret shame lol

Just now, Domino said:

They are supposed to be the same, just a different package, but some people SWEAR Curious Heart is slightly sweeter.

who knows :P

i'm suprised more people don't talk about her perfumes here that much :tbh:

like it is pretty impressive that she released 20 perfumes :o 

• Like 1

Just now, Domino said:

She needs to release a men's fragrance, I feel so bad for all the boys!

I know :mhm:

I have a feeling that she thought believe since believe was very different from the rest of her scents that a male one would be similar and she doesnt want to flop :( 

believe was her lowest selling fragrance so that could also explain why there was never a new version of it :mhm:

• Like 1

I like to spray Believe around the house

it doesn't have a girly scent and not one that's made of typical flowers. green perfumes tend to smell better.

Second in line will be midnight Fantasy.

I bought 15 bottles of Fantasy Stage Edition and I'm planning to sell them in a few years once they're rare

I also noticed my Believe bottle [that I bought 6 years ago] started getting mold on the inside of the bottle which concerned me

yknow there's a study that shows smelling perfumes can contribute to lung cancer seeing as they have lots of chemicals in them

8 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

also what happened to Private Show ?

I cant find it anywhere.... her up to date perfumes even list one called 'Maui Fantasy' that's on sale but not Private Show.... 

maybe that's why they pulled the ad out of youtube ? they ran into problems during production ?

;) http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2617016/britney-spears-private-show-womens-perfume.jsp

15 minutes ago, Light Yagami said:

I like to spray Believe around the house

it doesn't have a girly scent and not one that's made of typical flowers. green perfumes tend to smell better.

Second in line will be midnight Fantasy.

I bought 15 bottles of Fantasy Stage Edition and I'm planning to sell them in a few years once they're rare

I also noticed my Believe bottle [that I bought 6 years ago] started getting mold on the inside of the bottle which concerned me

yknow there's a study that shows smelling perfumes can contribute to lung cancer seeing as they have lots of chemicals in them

I love midnight fantasy it smells so good :bomt:I heard believe was a love/hate perfume :mhm:

is there a difference between fantasy stage edition and the normal fantasy :oshit: