[Game] Have You Ever .... ?

21 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I miss these young years too, even I started to dislike any Dec 31 since 15 age because I know that I will be older and older.

It has its own specific taste.  The meat is soft, while the chicken is tougher.

I said it that way because it's used when someone should take a break from something :ummlol: but I meant literally, have you ever touched the grass outside? :)

Yes. To blonde, my friend for once colored my hair at home, but we waited so long and my hair was white!!! We must visited the store and buy new color. :gloria:

Have you ever parodied the speech of Asians? cackling.gif

Same.

You know its funny, I didn't really think about getting older as time passes until my 25th bday.

Ever since then, I kind of dread birthdays and new years lol.

Its harder for women to age cause of how society has high expectations on women when it comes to beauty and youth.

Which is unfair cause its not our fault we get old and men do too, yet u don't see men getting critized for getting old.

Nice.

My uncle actually told me that too about Duck.

Maybe one day I will try it :) 

Oh my bad lol   :oops:

Well yeah I think so but probably when I was a kid or something, I don't remember.

OMG LOL WOW!

When did that happen?

Recently or a long time ago?

Idk if having highlights counts as dying my hair but if so,

then yes I do dye my hair.

In the past yes I have but it was most likely out of anger and frustration.

I'm not racist or anything but honestly how many people have made fun of my culture's speech and accents?

Im not saying it was right that I did to that cause it wasn't but like I said, I probably did out of anger or frustration.

I would never be like that on purpose.

Have you ever cried while watching a movie?

5 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Same.

You know its funny, I didn't really think about getting older as time passes until my 25th bday.

Ever since then, I kind of dread birthdays and new years lol.

Its harder for women to age cause of how society has high expectations on women when it comes to beauty and youth.

Which is unfair cause its not our fault we get old and men do too, yet u don't see men getting critized for getting old.

Nice.

My uncle actually told me that too about Duck.

Maybe one day I will try it :) 

Oh my bad lol   :oops:

Well yeah I think so but probably when I was a kid or something, I don't remember.

OMG LOL WOW!

When did that happen?

Recently or a long time ago?

Idk if having highlights counts as dying my hair but if so,

then yes I do dye my hair.

In the past yes I have but it was most likely out of anger and frustration.

I'm not racist or anything but honestly how many people have made fun of my culture's speech and accents?

Im not saying it was right that I did to that cause it wasn't but like I said, I probably did out of anger or frustration.

I would never be like that on purpose.

Have you ever cried while watching a movie?

It's kinda strange feeling to realize this.

Sis, you will be the same minimally to your 50, so don't worry 😊

I recommend you a duck, but ask them for not hot variation :mhm:

It happened years ago, but since that moment I have naturally lighter hair.

It's not about being racist, but their language is really funny tbh, I'm sorry but their tones while talking :thatsfunny:

Spoiler

tiffcackle.gif

Yep, I cried :mhm:

Have you ever talked to someone who spoke unintelligibly even that person was a local?

25 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

It's kinda strange feeling to realize this.

Sis, you will be the same minimally to your 50, so don't worry 😊

I recommend you a duck, but ask them for not hot variation :mhm:

It happened years ago, but since that moment I have naturally lighter hair.

It's not about being racist, but their language is really funny tbh, I'm sorry but their tones while talking :thatsfunny:

Reveal hidden contents

tiffcackle.gif

Yep, I cried :mhm:

Have you ever talked to someone who spoke unintelligibly even that person was a local?

Yeah it is strange.

Thank you :)

Yeah as long as I keep my lifestyle clean and healthy like I always have and avoid addictions, I should age fine.

Oh ok good to know.

Btw have you ever tasted Lamb?

My uncle said its very good and its also soft as well.

Oh wow.

Yeah hair is very sensitive and can permanently change by things you put in it.

Like for example:

I accidentally ruined my sister's hair permanently.

When I was a kid, I tried cutting her hair

but I accidentally cut off too much and my poor sister ended up with messed up hair and she had to grow it out    :uhhwut:

it was never the same. 

To this day, it still looks weird and mishaped  cause of my mistake as a child thinking I was a hairstylist lol 

Yeah I do cry at movies but not that often.

Only Titanic and The Notebook can make me cry so hard.

I'm confused by your question.

What do you mean by unintelligibly?

Have you ever had a tooth fall out?

12 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Yeah it is strange.

Yeah as long as I keep my lifestyle clean and healthy like I always have and avoid addictions, I should age fine.

Oh ok good to know.

Btw have you ever tasted Lamb?

My uncle said its very good and its also soft as well.

Oh wow.

Yeah hair is very sensitive and can permanently change by things you put in it.

Like for example:

I accidentally ruined my sister's hair permanently.

When I was a kid, I tried cutting her hair

but I accidentally cut off too much and my poor sister ended up with messed up hair and she had to grow it out    :uhhwut:

it was never the same. 

To this day, it still looks weird and mishaped  cause of my mistake as a child thinking I was a hairstylist lol 

Yeah I do cry at movies but not that often.

Only Titanic and The Notebook can make me cry so hard.

I'm confused by your question.

What do you mean by unintelligibly?

Have you ever had a tooth fall out?

I think I ate this, but can't remember. 

Sad that this did not happen now with your sister tiffcackle.gif ofc in expectations that you cut only hair, no? Why weird? I thought that's when you short hair to the same length and from that moment her hair will not be messy, no?

I think if you talked to a native American but they still speak incomprehensible English that you had to ask 3 times what they actually said?

I think as a kid some "milk" tooth.

I also bit off a piece of my tooth during puberty and a dentist friend filled it in a few years ago. I also have a crack in my front tooth from falling off my bike on the ramps. Luckily it's holding together with the care of a friend's dentist and it's not much visible.

Same question for u.

36 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

I think I ate this, but can't remember. 

Sad that this did not happen now with your sister tiffcackle.gif ofc in expectations that you cut only hair, no? Why weird? I thought that's when you short hair to the same length and from that moment her hair will not be messy, no?

I think if you talked to a native American but they still speak incomprehensible English that you had to ask 3 times what they actually said?

I think as a kid some "milk" tooth.

I also bit off a piece of my tooth during puberty and a dentist friend filled it in a few years ago. I also have a crack in my front tooth from falling off my bike on the ramps. Luckily it's holding together with the care of a friend's dentist and it's not much visible.

Same question for u.

Oh ok.

Yeah I think that she still is mad at me for it to this day even though we were children cause she has mentioned it before.

No its because her hair is curly but when she was a kid, it was wavy but for some reason, when I cut it, it made it more nappy, poofy and curly.

Which is why her hair is now big and poofy. It wasn't like that before I cut it.

I'm honestly surprised that I was able to do that.

Either my mom wasn't around when it happened or she didn't care lol

but it was honestly a mistake that any child would make if left alone with scissors    :IDKLOL:

Oh yeah that has happened before especially when i've called Customer Service to Amazon.

For some reason, a lot of the employees that work for their customer service have STRONG foreign accents and they are very hard to understand.

I read online the reason why alot of the people who work for Amazon customer service  have accents is because their offices are out of the US and in other countries

cause its cheaper to higher non Americans for customer service  than actual Americans.

Idk why.

Oh wow.

I actually have a small little chip on one of my teeth but its not visible, so I dont think its important to get it filled.

However if it gets bigger, I will get it fixed.

Have you ever watched Hannah Montana?

7 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Oh ok.

Yeah I think that she still is mad at me for it to this day even though we were children cause she has mentioned it before.

No its because her hair is curly but when she was a kid, it was wavy but for some reason, when I cut it, it made it more nappy, poofy and curly.

Which is why her hair is now big and poofy. It wasn't like that before I cut it.

I'm honestly surprised that I was able to do that.

Either my mom wasn't around when it happened or she didn't care lol

but it was honestly a mistake that any child would make if left alone with scissors    :IDKLOL:

Oh yeah that has happened before especially when i've called Customer Service to Amazon.

For some reason, a lot of the employees that work for their customer service have STRONG foreign accents and they are very hard to understand.

I read online the reason why alot of the people who work for Amazon customer service  have accents is because their offices are out of the US and in other countries

cause its cheaper to higher non Americans for customer service  than actual Americans.

Idk why.

Oh wow.

I actually have a small little chip on one of my teeth but its not visible, so I dont think its important to get it filled.

However if it gets bigger, I will get it fixed.

Have you ever watched Hannah Montana?

If she doesn't like that she has optically more hair from that moment, she can use a flat iron/curling iron, right? :frenchy: It's so childish from her blaming you for billion years old thing.

Yeah, when I had a chat with Samsung or Google support, I talked also with somebody from India, god thank we only talked with keyboard cackling.gif

Chip as dental caries?

No, it is so childish and affected for me, boys/guys there moving with hands and acting like girls, not for me :notimeforu:

Have you ever collected anything related to a (animated) series?

10 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

If she doesn't like that she has optically more hair from that moment, she can use a flat iron/curling iron, right? :frenchy: It's so childish from her blaming you for billion years old thing.

Yeah, when I had a chat with Samsung or Google support, I talked also with somebody from India, god thank we only talked with keyboard cackling.gif

Chip as dental caries?

No, it is so childish and affected for me, boys/guys there moving with hands and acting like girls, not for me :notimeforu:

Have you ever collected anything related to a (animated) series?

I know right?

Its weird because as you have seen, she still chooses to have her hair curly.

So what is the point of whining to me years later about it to this day?

I mean if she really hates it, she can straighten it but no, she chooses to keep it that way and whine about it.

I actually used to want hair like hers when I was younger but now thinking about it,

It probably wouldn't look good on me plus I heard that having and maintaining curly hair is very difficult.

Im better off with wavy hair, I think it suits me.

That's good.

If you talked to them on a keyboard, how did you know they were from India?

Chip is like a piece of the bottom of your tooth is broken but mine is barely noticable and very small, that's the difference.

If it does get more noticable in the future, I'll tell them to fix it but its not as of right now.

I think its because I used to crunch ICE in my mouth as a way to calm my nerves when I was a kid.

but no one told me it would damage my teeth.

I stopped when I became a teenager, that's why my teeth managed to not get completely destroyed.

Considering I couldn't afford braces growing up and crunch ice in my mouth as a kid,

I'm impressed how my teeth managed to look the way they do.

Lol.

Yeah I was a big fan growing up.

Actually I was a big fan of all the Disney channel movies and tv shows from that era.

That was the last time I watched Disney channel.

I havent watched it since.

Yes.

I have some things from the shows Hey Arnold, Sailor Moon and even Lilo and Stitch (that was also an animated series).

Have you ever used shower gel when taking a shower?

1 hour ago, Sparkle910 said:

I know right?

Its weird because as you have seen, she still chooses to have her hair curly.

So what is the point of whining to me years later about it to this day?

I mean if she really hates it, she can straighten it but no, she chooses to keep it that way and whine about it.

I actually used to want hair like hers when I was younger but now thinking about it,

It probably wouldn't look good on me plus I heard that having and maintaining curly hair is very difficult.

Im better off with wavy hair, I think it suits me.

That's good.

If you talked to them on a keyboard, how did you know they were from India?

Chip is like a piece of the bottom of your tooth is broken but mine is barely noticable and very small, that's the difference.

If it does get more noticable in the future, I'll tell them to fix it but its not as of right now.

I think its because I used to crunch ICE in my mouth as a way to calm my nerves when I was a kid.

but no one told me it would damage my teeth.

I stopped when I became a teenager, that's why my teeth managed to not get completely destroyed.

Considering I couldn't afford braces growing up and crunch ice in my mouth as a kid,

I'm impressed how my teeth managed to look the way they do.

Lol.

Yeah I was a big fan growing up.

Actually I was a big fan of all the Disney channel movies and tv shows from that era.

That was the last time I watched Disney channel.

I havent watched it since.

Yes.

I have some things from the shows Hey Arnold, Sailor Moon and even Lilo and Stitch (that was also an animated series).

Have you ever used shower gel when taking a shower?

Based on their name :frenchy:

Also in one case they mentioned me..

Yes, we have here 2in1 - body and hair in one.

Have you ever came outside and had toothpaste on your face?

5 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Based on their name :frenchy:

Also in one case they mentioned me..

Yes, we have here 2in1 - body and hair in one.

Have you ever came outside and had toothpaste on your face?

Lol.

How come they mentioned you?

Oh cool.

They have that over here too.

However they sell it more for men than women.

Yeah cause sometimes when I have a zit, I put toothpaste on it and it makes it go down.

So one time, I went somewhere and I forgot to wash it off and someone pointed it out later 

and I was so embarrassed, so yeah that happened     :IDKLOL:

Have you ever joined a club at school?

5 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Lol.

How come they mentioned you?

Oh cool.

They have that over here too.

However they sell it more for men than women.

Yeah cause sometimes when I have a zit, I put toothpaste on it and it makes it go down.

So one time, I went somewhere and I forgot to wash it off and someone pointed it out later 

and I was so embarrassed, so yeah that happened     :IDKLOL:

Have you ever joined a club at school?

They mentioned me that are they working in India :D

Lol, same to me, I rushed to the tram in front of my house and saw my dirty face in the reflection :gloria:

I think not.  But gues what? - we were supposed to have cooking in the later year, but all the boys had to go to one bad teacher (who teaches chemistry) for handmade works. Wtf? :soconfused:

Have you ever had to go to the post office or package delivery for something very heavy?

21 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

They mentioned me that are they working in India :D

Lol, same to me, I rushed to the tram in front of my house and saw my dirty face in the reflection :gloria:

I think not.  But gues what? - we were supposed to have cooking in the later year, but all the boys had to go to one bad teacher (who teaches chemistry) for handmade works. Wtf? :soconfused:

Have you ever had to go to the post office or package delivery for something very heavy?

Oh ok.

Lol 

What do you mean by handmade works?

I joined a Christian club in 2016  at my old college and it was good at first.

Lots of people there were nice to me when I joined but then they changed and became cliquey and purposely left me out.

It also didn't help that I almost got involved with someone there but luckily that never happened.

I quit in 2018 because of all of that plus I felt like everyone was too goody two shoes and had a stick up their butt.

While I'm more relaxed and love to let loose (however in a respectful and classy manner)

That's why I was glad to join epic in 2019.

It is one of the best things that ever happened to me and truly helped me heal from my past trauma.

Plus I met my bffs and crush there, so it was worth it lol.

Yes before I got my mail delivered to my house,

I used to have a P.O Box, so I would get all my mail there even ones that were big.

I'm going to have to go this month to deliver 3 boxes of gifts to my friends for Christmas.

Have you ever had a myspace account back when it existed?

3 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

Oh ok.

Lol 

What do you mean by handmade works?

I joined a Christian club in 2016  at my old college and it was good at first.

Lots of people there were nice to me when I joined but then they changed and became cliquey and purposely left me out.

It also didn't help that I almost got involved with someone there but luckily that never happened.

I quit in 2018 because of all of that plus I felt like everyone was too goody two shoes and had a stick up their butt.

While I'm more relaxed and love to let loose (however in a respectful and classy manner)

That's why I was glad to join epic in 2019.

It is one of the best things that ever happened to me and truly helped me heal from my past trauma.

Plus I met my bffs and crush there, so it was worth it lol.

Yes before I got my mail delivered to my house,

I used to have a P.O Box, so I would get all my mail there even ones that were big.

I'm going to have to go this month to deliver 3 boxes of gifts to my friends for Christmas.

Have you ever had a myspace account back when it existed?

Embroidery, ornaments and other nonsense. All people used to go to cook, but now they humiliated all of us men like this.

I'm sorry that you had this experience in your past.

And you have still po box?

I think yes, but for watching some videos and rip them.

Have you ever downloaded any youtube video?

On 12/5/2023 at 3:02 AM, Tiffany Pollard said:

Embroidery, ornaments and other nonsense. All people used to go to cook, but now they humiliated all of us men like this.

I'm sorry that you had this experience in your past.

And you have still po box?

I think yes, but for watching some videos and rip them.

Have you ever downloaded any youtube video?

Oh nice.

Yeah well now I found a better group with epic.

I think I was just so lost and lonely at the time, that I was willing to join any group or school club that showed me kindness even if they were weird.

The group wasn't always like that, they became like that.

No not anymore now that I live in a upper class area.

Where I used to live, people would steal our mail, so that's why my mom got us a P.O Box.

Now that we live where we live, we don't need to have to plus it cost around $50-100 a month for it and why pay for it?

So yeah.

Yeah I have but only on an app that I used to have on my phone called Youtube Downloader.

It was an app where u can download any video on there onto your phone then you can watch it anytime.

I had this app in the early 2010s back when apps were new and phones weren't modern like now.

Have you ever ordered anything on Ebay?

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Sparkle910 said:

Oh nice.

Yeah well now I found a better group with epic.

I think I was just so lost and lonely at the time, that I was willing to join any group or school club that showed me kindness even if they were weird.

The group wasn't always like that, they became like that.

No not anymore now that I live in a upper class area.

Where I used to live, people would steal our mail, so that's why my mom got us a P.O Box.

Now that we live where we live, we don't need to have to plus it cost around $50-100 a month for it and why pay for it?

So yeah.

Yeah I have but only on an app that I used to have on my phone called Youtube Downloader.

It was an app where u can download any video on there onto your phone then you can watch it anytime.

I had this app in the early 2010s back when apps were new and phones weren't modern like now.

Have you ever ordered anything on Ebay?

Yeah, I bought for many times something from there - 3x malwarwbytes license, 1x Microsoft Office, 5x tidal 3 months subscription, promo DVD music video, some CD singles, In The Zone japan edition, postcards from my town from 19th century/early 20th century. 

And you?

17 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Yeah, I bought for many times something from there - 3x malwarwbytes license, 1x Microsoft Office, 5x tidal 3 months subscription, promo DVD music video, some CD singles, In The Zone japan edition, postcards from my town from 19th century/early 20th century. 

And you?

Yes every month after I pay my bills,

I spend some money on the website.

I mainly buy Britney merch and collectibles from movies/tv shows/singers

This month I bought Christmas presents though, so it was different.

Have you ever felt sick with your stomach?

47 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Yes every month after I pay my bills,

I spend some money on the website.

I mainly buy Britney merch and collectibles from movies/tv shows/singers

This month I bought Christmas presents though, so it was different.

Have you ever felt sick with your stomach?

It's cool place for buying. 

Sure, we are all sick in lifetime :gloria:

Have you ever visit any castle ruin?

13 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

It's cool place for buying. 

Sure, we are all sick in lifetime :gloria:

Have you ever visit any castle ruin?

Yeah.

I also like Amazon, Etsy, Hot Topic and Torrid.

Those are other good websites to buy stuff on.

True.

I feel like that now.

Idk if its for obvious reasons or it just hurts.

I'm just resting though for right now and took 2 pain pills.

Hope it goes away.

No but I always wanted to.

The only ruins I got to see was when I went to Mexico to visit my relatives

and I saw a lot of beautiful buildings, ruins and a museum.

It was very nice.

Have you ever swallowed bubblegum?

47 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Yeah.

I also like Amazon, Etsy, Hot Topic and Torrid.

Those are other good websites to buy stuff on.

True.

I feel like that now.

Idk if its for obvious reasons or it just hurts.

I'm just resting though for right now and took 2 pain pills.

Hope it goes away.

No but I always wanted to.

The only ruins I got to see was when I went to Mexico to visit my relatives

and I saw a lot of beautiful buildings, ruins and a museum.

It was very nice.

Have you ever swallowed bubblegum?

Hope your body pain will be gone soon :(

yes, many times :D

Have you seen a series but didn't like the ending?

19 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Hope your body pain will be gone soon :(

yes, many times :D

Have you seen a series but didn't like the ending?

Me too.

I heard that bubblegum can stay in your body for 7 YEARS,

I wonder if that's true.

Yes many times but I cant honestly think of any right now.

Have you ever watched a classic animated Christmas movie like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?

1 minute ago, Sparkle910 said:

Me too.

I heard that bubblegum can stay in your body for 7 YEARS,

I wonder if that's true.

Yes many times but I cant honestly think of any right now.

Have you ever watched a classic animated Christmas movie like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer?

Maybe it depends what bubblegum is it. Because when I walk in our apartment building where I once lived as a child, there are gums on the stairs that were there when I was 5 years old!!! :gloria:

Yep, I've seen some Christmas movies, I liked them.

Have you ever seen the Grinch movie?

11 minutes ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

Maybe it depends what bubblegum is it. Because when I walk in our apartment building where I once lived as a child, there are gums on the stairs that were there when I was 5 years old!!! :gloria:

Yep, I've seen some Christmas movies, I liked them.

Have you ever seen the Grinch movie?

Lol that's funny.

God can u imagine if any gum from my entire life was still in my body?

That'd be disturbing    :lolol2:

Me too.

Do you mean the one with Jim Carrey?

if so, then yes.

I love that movie.

But if you mean the animated one that came out a few years ago, then no.

Have you ever won an award or trophy for a school event like sports or spelling bee?

50 minutes ago, Sparkle910 said:

Lol that's funny.

God can u imagine if any gum from my entire life was still in my body?

That'd be disturbing    :lolol2:

Me too.

Do you mean the one with Jim Carrey?

if so, then yes.

I love that movie.

But if you mean the animated one that came out a few years ago, then no.

Have you ever won an award or trophy for a school event like sports or spelling bee?

But obviously it's killed in your stomach (gum).

Yes this movie :D

Unfortunately never. But I won something in kindergarten with singing and on the way home I ate everything and my mom beat me because I didn't give to anyone. I was a little selfish, I admit...

Same question for you.

5 hours ago, Tiffany Pollard said:

But obviously it's killed in your stomach (gum).

Yes this movie :D

Unfortunately never. But I won something in kindergarten with singing and on the way home I ate everything and my mom beat me because I didn't give to anyone. I was a little selfish, I admit...

Same question for you.

True.

The acid in our stomach should kill it.

Yes Jim Carrey is hilarious.

He is one of my favorite actors, idk why he doesn't make movies anymore.

Aw I'm sorry that happened. 

Yes I used to win Spelling Bees all the time when I was a kid.

That was my biggest accomplishment from my childhood.

I still have my trophies and certificates of winning them in my closet.

School, Basketball and Girl Scouts were my life as a kid.

Have you ever ate tacos?

• Awesome 1

9 hours ago, Sparkle910 said:

True.

The acid in our stomach should kill it.

Yes Jim Carrey is hilarious.

He is one of my favorite actors, idk why he doesn't make movies anymore.

Aw I'm sorry that happened. 

Yes I used to win Spelling Bees all the time when I was a kid.

That was my biggest accomplishment from my childhood.

I still have my trophies and certificates of winning them in my closet.

School, Basketball and Girl Scouts were my life as a kid.

Have you ever ate tacos?

Additionally must congratulate you for this success :)

Are you still close to something you've won awards for in the past? :)

No, and probably never eat this - not for taste, but because it looks like I'd be all over of the stuff :gloria: I prefer wrap or kebab baked in bread because it's inside and there is no chance it would fall at me what is inside :D

Have you ever ate kebab?