Who was your first love?

• 3 weeks later...

ugh love doesn't exist lol 

the first time i was 19 he was 23 it was summer after HS i was really i love from day one  we where together for 1 year and 2 weeks, then he started dating someone else (perfume song starts palying) this was back on June, now he texts me he miss me and he wants to try it one more time  :xf8:

My first love was early high school, but then I wonder if that was just "puppy love", ya know.

Then when I was 15, about to turn 16, I was in a more serious long-term relationship. We had a lot of good times, but we argued a lot. He became impulsive and would say hurtful things. It was awful. Now looking back, I can't believe I tolerated it for so long.

We were together for a year and a half. By the last few months, I stopped caring as much, but somehow (stupid me) would stay with him. I guess that just happens when you're not ready to move on and naive. Summer before senior year, I fell in love with one of my good friends and moved on.

• Like 1

My first like actual love was nearly three years ago,when i was 17 and i met that guy online,we kept Skyping and stuff for a week and then he came to visit me in my town (he lives like 40km away from my hometown)  and stayed over. He was my second sexual partner,but i consider him my first,because the actual first was pretty quick,awful and stupid.

Anyways,the guy kind of warned me not to get too attached ,because he wasn't into serious relationships anymore in a result of shitty past experience ,but the sex was great and his attitude towards me.We spent an amazing 12+ hours together with almost no sleep and after he went back home,it was probably the next day,he was like '' I think we had a great time,but that's it.I'm sorry'' . I was fucking crushed.I was so into him in such a short amount of time that i started acting pathetic and kind of begged him to give me a chance and to get to know me a bit better.I smelled the pillow he used for a week,because it had his scent.I wrote him long e-mails,text messages and i spent a whole night making him a video for his birthday and all he had to respond was ''OMG,that's amazing.Thank you :* '' . We stopped communicating for a while and one day he surprisingly called me and i invited him again,but he didn't come.That ''arrangement'' repeated a few times in the following year or so. 

Now, i have no idea what is going on with this guy ,but sometimes i still think about him.

Guest Breatheheavy

I was 21, he was 20 and we met through mutual friends. I'd thought I knew what love was until I found him. It was intense, powerful, intoxicating love. We ended up splitting up because of people around us unfortunately. I'll bump into him years later and don't get us drinking because we just have this natural pull too one another. I think he's the love of my life but I also hope he isn't because I would love to get over it and be happy again.

I was 21, he was 20 and we met through mutual friends. I'd thought I knew what love was until I found him. It was intense, powerful, intoxicating love. We ended up splitting up because of people around us unfortunately. I'll bump into him years later and don't get us drinking because we just have this natural pull too one another. I think he's the love of my life but I also hope he isn't because I would love to get over it and be happy again.

Are you really Jordan? :blink:

My first like actual love was nearly three years ago,when i was 17 and i met that guy online,we kept Skyping and stuff for a week and then he came to visit me in my town (he lives like 40km away from my hometown)  and stayed over. He was my second sexual partner,but i consider him my first,because the actual first was pretty quick,awful and stupid.

Anyways,the guy kind of warned me not to get too attached ,because he wasn't into serious relationships anymore in a result of shitty past experience ,but the sex was great and his attitude towards me.We spent an amazing 12+ hours together with almost no sleep and after he went back home,it was probably the next day,he was like '' I think we had a great time,but that's it.I'm sorry'' . I was fucking crushed.I was so into him in such a short amount of time that i started acting pathetic and kind of begged him to give me a chance and to get to know me a bit better.I smelled the pillow he used for a week,because it had his scent.I wrote him long e-mails,text messages and i spent a whole night making him a video for his birthday and all he had to respond was ''OMG,that's amazing.Thank you :* '' . We stopped communicating for a while and one day he surprisingly called me and i invited him again,but he didn't come.That ''arrangement'' repeated a few times in the following year or so. 

Now, i have no idea what is going on with this guy ,but sometimes i still think about him.

aww bb. I think that guy's a user... best to stay away, someone that's in it just for sex, really isn't in for more with you....

My first love was so devastating because I was really ugly with self esteem issues I was 13 so when this cute german boy & I became friends I was so shocked that he could like someone like me (I looked like a boy). We became BF & GF and he was 17, I always felt like I was unworthy of being with someone like him - he treated me so wonderfully, always paid, always on time, always picked me up and bought me cute gifts...

His family was kind of religious, but in a nice way - one day he told me that he tried to kill himself when he was 13 because he thought he was gay but his father saved him... I didn't really know how to process that, I was only 13 so for the most part I just stayed in quiet shock; then he told me that he loved me because when I was with him he was sure of everything, he didn't feel gay or bad about himself. Looking back that made me kind of crazy because it was too much pressure for someone as fragile as I was, so I ended up treating him pretty badly and writing another guy - i never did anything but I was very cold. He searched for me, he asked my friends about me & wrote me all the time, but I was so weirdly hurt by what he had said that I didn't want to see him. 

Later, he moved on... Then I regretted what I had done, because he really is wonderful guy, and we tried to be friends but in reality I was trying to get back with him. Then one day I took him to this formal party when I was 15 (quinceanhera) and we were having fun; he stayed chatting with my best girlfriend and later she told me that he had just broken up with his girlfriend 2 weeks ago. I was livid because I felt betrayed so I asked him about it & I'll never forget what he told me, I'm sure it's the cause of a lot of my relationship issues: PASADO PISADO (which roughly translated means that when you step on the past and move on, there's nothing there)

Now we're actually good friends, I have a special place for him in my heart because he's a wonderful guy - I think he's bisexual now and I have a boyfriend (the only one I've had since him)

I'll bump into him years later and don't get us drinking because we just have this natural pull too one another. I think he's the love of my life but I also hope he isn't because I would love to get over it and be happy again.

OMG same story with my ex!

yes i hope that too but sometimes i'm live so over him but then he calls me or soemthing and i'm like gosh i kinda miss him

but i hope i meet someone new guy soon so he can be 2000nlate

I have never been in love  :crying1:

But when I was 14 years old I kind of had a crush on this boy from my class, It wasn't love, I just liked him and had some feelings for him. He was nice to me, but he is straight, so I knew I wouldn't have a chance with him. I got over him really quick actually so it's all ok  :aintevenmad:

A girl who I hated for some reason at first...but ended up loving..we studied together but I hated her the 1st year didn't start like her till the next years...I liked a lot of girls after and I have a really stong feeling for a girl but I can't tell if it's really love or not... it's such a sweet feeling... :D

OMFG :icantt: It was a really bad joke. R.I.P. My self esteem :orangu:

jajaj naww ... It made me laugh

but maybe people uncomfortable by talking about masturbation makes me laugh more :gloria:

A girl who I hated for some reason at first...but ended up loving..we studied together but I hated her the 1st year didn't start like her till the next years...I liked a lot of girls after and I have a really stong feeling for a girl but I can't tell if it's really love or not... it's such a sweet feeling... :D

I'm on the same boat

I can't tell what love is... I don't know if it's me just not wanting to feel lonely sometimes... I really adore my Boyfriend, he's a really sweet guy but I don't know if I love him yet...or if I can :wut:

• Like 1

Mariana. I still remember her beautiful smile and how she used to stare at me for hours in class. She was like an angel. When we broke up I was so devastated that I wanted to kill myself. But time heals all wounds I guess. To love, you gotta let go. Right?

I'm really awkward too, I related to Britney when she said she makes things more awkward :drown:

:gloria:

that's why i love her so much... Sometimes all i can literally say is 'cool' to like everything... When my boyfriend talks I space out without realizing it & just laugh a bit, say yeah then cool - he gets so annoyed :orangu:

I say awesome and cool way too much :drown:

Do you also bite your nails in front of people without realizing it?

Also i have this tick with my eyes where since I have long eyelashes i like feeling them on my eyelids (:wut:) so i roll my eyes up a lot

and people think i'm rolling my eyes at them and get pissed......

I'm on the same boat

I can't tell what love is... I don't know if it's me just not wanting to feel lonely sometimes... I really adore my Boyfriend, he's a really sweet guy but I don't know if I love him yet...or if I can :wut:

Well, yeah...it is hard to tell...my heart was always beating so fast when I saw her, I felt this feeling in my chest...it was really sweet and warm, I was sure it was love...but since I didn't feel such things when I saw this girl I mean i do get nervous and all but not in the same way...I think time can tell you if you are or not...atleast imo  :umum:

it's really wierd how I hated the ones I loved before..LOL  :uhwtf: such a mysterious feeling and emotion I swear... :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

Well, yeah...it is hard to tell...my heart was always beating so fast when I saw her, I felt this feeling in my chest...it was really sweet and warm, I was sure it was love...but since I didn't feel such things when I saw this girl I mean i do get nervous and all but not in the same way...I think time can tell you if you are or not...atleast imo  :umum:

it's really wierd how I hated the ones I loved before..LOL  :uhwtf: such a mysterious feeling and emotion I swear... :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

That hating thing is weird but it does happen! I mean in spanish we have a saying " del odio al amor hay un paso " which translates into between hate & love there is only a step! I guess it's because they're very fiery emotions

I think love is really difficult, I don't get it... i wish I could be like Britney in that sense she's so open to it even though she's gotten hurt! I'm very closed off, I argue with my current boyfriend a lot because i'm very distant emotionally I don't like to get angry so i shut off before i do... 

I'm lost in love tbh :wut:

• Like 1