Who was your first love?

Do you also bite your nails in front of people without realizing it?

Also i have this tick with my eyes where since I have long eyelashes i like feeling them on my eyelids ( :wut:) so i roll my eyes up a lot

and people think i'm rolling my eyes at them and get pissed......

I bite the skin around my nails a LOT, yes :drown:

:wutwut: Sounds fun...I have this thing where I put my hand inside my glasses to scratch my eye ( :drown: #GlassesProblemz) and people think I'm bored :orangu:

I bite the skin around my nails a LOT, yes :drown:

:wutwut: Sounds fun...I have this thing where I put my hand inside my glasses to scratch my eye ( :drown: #GlassesProblemz) and people think I'm bored :orangu:

:gloria:

i can see where they would get that! sounds like a good time jajaja... i should wear my glasses but i don't because i trip up the stairs when i do :crying1:

I think it was more of a puppy love. I was 14 and he was 16. Then I moved away but it took me a long time to let him go. I was still broken hearted about him for the what seems the rest of my high school years. Anyways it's been 7 or 8 years since then and have had other relationships but I've yet to find anyone who could make me feel crazy nervous w/butterflies in my stomach like he did. I wonder if it's him or just because those kind of feelings don't come by as often when you're in your 20s. 

That hating thing is weird but it does happen! I mean in spanish we have a saying " del odio al amor hay un paso " which translates into between hate & love there is only a step! I guess it's because they're very fiery emotions

I think love is really difficult, I don't get it... i wish I could be like Britney in that sense she's so open to it even though she's gotten hurt! I'm very closed off, I argue with my current boyfriend a lot because i'm very distant emotionally I don't like to get angry so i shut off before i do... 

I'm lost in love tbh :wut:

lol yeah...it's pretty ironic how the opposite is so close to the actual thing...like madness and genius for example...

it is..being as open as Britney is really risky, Britney suffered a lot in her life because of it but on the bright side, it is sweet... :)

I think and from my eperience and what I have seen, it is an even harder thing for females tbh mainly because women are more emotional and sensual...reason why I'm always twice as careful when dealing with girls...

well, good luck, hope you find what you're looking no matter where it is :D 

• Like 1

Samantha. A true robot. She didn't listen to anyone nor didn't care. She was like me in a way. But when I told her I really really liked her, she was a cold-hearted bitch who was really a robot. Now she thinks I will be here waiting for her to fall, I'm never gonna support that. I still believe under that metal heart, there is a caring person in there, that no one will meet. 

Waits for your so young for love posts. :awkwarddd:

My first love was a chinese girl whose name was Catalina. She was 5 years old, and I was 5 too.

I met her in kindergarten. She wanted to be my girlfriend so we had a lovely relationship.. she shared her food with me and from time to time we held hands. It all ended when I started first grade... she left that school and went to another..

im too young  :cutesmile: but i love my laptop though, things get pretty heated between us when he's on my lap and i think he might pop the question :thumbsup:

he doesnt know im cheating on him with nutella though :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

:gloria: :gloria: so sweet :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

• 4 months later...