Perez did an AMA on reddit and this Brit question came up

[–]bradley1990 7 points 2 hours ago

Why were you so mean to Britney from 2005-2008?

[–]_PerezHilton 7 points an hour ago

Because I was a big and misguided fan. I'm still a big fan but can now fully appreciate Godney for all she is and isn't.

permalinkparent

I still dont like him or trust him

he is a scavenger of human sorrow by his very profession

and he made a good chunk of money off of Britney, so its harder to trust him or empathize

He said the right thing, or at least took a decent attitude of humility so I give credit there

• Like 2

I still dont like him or trust him

he is a scavenger of human sorrow by his very profession

and he made a good chunk of money off of Britney, so its harder to trust him or empathize

He said the right thing, or at least took a decent attitude of humility so I give credit there

• Like 1

he publicly said "I wish Britney died" during that time and you accept "I was a big and misguided fan" as apology?!

268.gif

Right!??? I mean just because he apologized doesn't take back how awful he was that whole time and doesn't mean he's changed.I mean he just recently pulled the same shit with GaGa.. he obviously hasn't changed. :xf11: What a Skeez for life!  :whatever:  :walkaway: