Perez did an AMA on reddit and this Brit question came up

Fuck him with a tree stump I don't give a shit what he says. :4music:  He's a "fan" when it's convenient for him and he's still a piece of scum for wishing death upon Britney and stalking Lady Gaga. 

Agreed!! 100% First Britney, then GaGa... Katy & RiRi better watch their backs because I'll bet he flips on them next. Spineless creep!  :icanttt:  :whatever:

• Like 1

Flopfan confession : I hated Britney briefly during the Justney era. I dont know how long it was but I know it didnt last long at all. After  that I snapped right back into stan-mode like nothing ever happened. 

So people go through phases. People say dumb shit. Perez may be a scumbag, but that was a long time ago.

Godney saves, y'all.

He can apologize, call Britney “Godney†and all that he wants, I will never like him. 
He’s a truly disgusting human being and he’s nothing but a bullied turned into a bully. 
He probably was the fatty gay in school that everybody laughs on and he thinks that is ok to be angry with the world and make everybody pay for that reason. 
What he did to Britney is unforgivable.
And it pissed me off when Britney’s team chose him for the Circus Tour intro after all that he did to her & her family(He even have talked shit about Britney's kids, c'mon...).
  • Like 1

:imout: can never forget he wished Britney dead....

Me neither. Also, there is some shade in "I can accept her now for what she is and what she's not".

He namedropped Britney in 2006-2007 and then dragged her down. Then he namedropped Lady GaGa everywhere and then dragged her down. Now he praises everything Katy Perry does, I'm just waiting for the moment he starts dragging her too.

That guy is a poor celeb obsessed fan who tries to make a name for himself by trashing others. I don't read his website since ages now.

He can apologize, he can call her Godney but the B-Army is not going to forget everything that he said about Britney  :nonotatall:

He wished her death and said bad things about her family too!!!   :icantt:

I still think that he is a horrible and vil person and i don't like him at all  :boring:  :idontlike:  :dontlike: