does anybody else feel like she was putting on a brave face in FTR

i do feel she was putting on a brave face because she didn't really talk about what was really bothering her and making her depressed the reason that was given for her being depressed was just being stalked by paparazzi. i don't think that was what caused her to be depressed having a court appointed person monitor her with her kids that has to be traumatic especially for a person who works hard at every thing. there are bound to be a long list of hurtful things that happened like the time social services visited her house over her child having a normal kid accident. everyone gave her a hard time there are actually real really bad mother in the world that no ever monitors it just shows what happens if you have money. it takes a big person to forget all that and be happy and smiling to her ex husband ,his wife and all the people who treated her badly.

i also think kfed really hurt her . divorce is always so hard and she was so happy in the begining of their marriage. i think she felt like it could end but didnt kno how. i mean she went to that dinner one time in hopes of patching things up with him and he didnt show up :icanttt: there were definitely so much more things tbh but i repsect the fact that she wanted to keep them private. i just kno that if this was in 2003, itzney would of talked about it and her life more open but since the public tore her apart, she lost all her trust with it.